News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Season's Greetings, DTF!

Started by suspsy, December 25, 2015, 12:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Firestreak and Junior wish everyone a Merry Christmas! :)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Kovu

Merry Christmas ya'll! Hope its full of friends, family and cheer!

alexeratops

I'll post it later, but I do have a drawing I did of a... ehem... YULETIDErannus!!
like a bantha!

CityRaptor

Merry Christmas!

Also from Rexy and Blue!

Hasbro putting Starscream in charge of Christmas was a bad idea....

Should have put Thundercracker in charge....
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Doug Watson

Blade-of-the-Moon

PaleoMatt

Dilopho

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Dilopho on December 25, 2015, 06:28:42 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 25, 2015, 04:29:15 PM

Haha! Cool! The dinosaur there looks a lil' different from your icon!

It's the same one, ol' Big Al our park mascot.  :D

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Viking Spawn

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!  :)

(image not mine.... Kudos to the owner through. ;) )

Dilopho

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 25, 2015, 10:38:34 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!  :)

(image not mine.... Kudos to the owner through. ;) )
Oh my. I don't know when,but someday, T. rex junior is going to find out that he's adopted.

Viking Spawn

Meso-Cenozoic

I hope Santa was good to everyone! (Or at least left some great IOU's for really cool soon-to-arrive-in-the-near-future prehistoric gifts!) 8)

And hopefully our dino gifts we're still waiting for won't be delivered via prehistoric snail mail....

but by airmail via Pteranodon Airlines...

;) ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Once again my family misses anything i'm interested in and I go dinosaur/dragon/halloween -less.  But I did get several bottles of shampoo...i just...well... have no hair.

Hope everyone else scored!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.