News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Dinoxels Collection

Started by Dinoxels, September 28, 2020, 09:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinoxels

Just re-organized my collection yesterday so I thought I would share it with you guys. If see you see any strange art it's art I made when I was a child sitting there because I am out of room. And the white sheets of paper are covering up personal stuff. I do have another section of shelves, but it only has two figures on it.  ^-^
I will also post when I get new figures here.

(kind of hard to see but the Wild Past Protoceratops is there!)
This also gives me the chance to ask you guys if you would like to see one of these figures reviewed on the Dino Toy Blog!
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on how well organized you have your collection. I sincerely wish that some of the dinosaurs shown would be reviewed by the dinotoyblog, especially the sinoceratops.

Dinoxels

Quote from: Stolpergeist on September 29, 2020, 03:17:20 AM
What is that creature behind the EoFauna Giganotosaurus?
A Pachyrhinosaurus?
It looks interesting.
It's a repainted Battat Pachyrinosaurus.

triceratops83

Looks like Godzilla wanted the shelf to himself and forced everyone else out.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Quote from: triceratops83 on September 29, 2020, 10:16:07 AM
Looks like Godzilla wanted the shelf to himself and forced everyone else out.

I think somebody must have given Godzilla table scraps and now everyone is steering clear.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Cool collection!  Personally, but I am really shocked: I´d never, ever repaint a Battat figure.

Dinoxels

Selling some of my collection, going to use this thread to help promote it a bit.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175102435226

More to come.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.