News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinotales for Sale and Buy/Trade (Updated 6-20-17)

Started by Enzo_man, July 04, 2016, 06:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enzo_man

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to expand as well as thin out my little Dinotales collection, meaning getting rid of some duplicates while obtaining ones I've been dying for.  Thanks to Halichoeres, brettnj, and DinoLord for helping with this addiction!  Though I prefer to trade, I am also willing to deal in cash (postal money order).  If you rather buy or sell, make me an offer :)

All below have the little info/assembly stickers unless otherwise noted.  I'll gladly post images of any listed for those interested.  I'll be updating these lists from time to time.

Series 1
- T-rex skull (I think it's version A- the orange-brown color) $4
- Triceratops $6
- Triceratops skull (I think also ver. A) (no sticker) $4.50

Series 3
- 2x Rutiodon $5 each
- Maiasaura hatchling
- Triarthrus (right side legs piece is broken but glued together, still looks new otherwise) $5
- 2x Saichania (only 1 with papers) $9
- 2x Copepteryx $5 EACH
- Lystrosaurus $5
- 2x Plesiosaurus (only one with papers) $6 each
- Hemicyclaspis $6
- Orange "Secret" Tyrannosaurus $10
- Trochosaurus $7
- Pleurocystites $10
- Glyptodon $8
- 2x Styracosaurus $8 each
- Syracocaurus skull (no sticker) $4
- Archelon $8

Series 7
-Anchiceratops skull (light version) $4

Other
- Capsule Q Museum Dinosaurs of Japan Pteranodon (white) (no papers) $11

Thanks in no small part to the few special members mentioned above, I've now have pretty much everything!!! All I need (well...want) now are the few left below.

Series 2
- Smilodon skull

Capsule Q Museum Collections
- Marine Reptiles (Pliosaurus Skeleton, Plesiosaurus (both colors))
- Tyrannosaurs (all five + secret Rex)
- Ceratopsians (Diabloceratops, Kosmoceratops, Triceratops skeleton + skull, secret Triceratops)
- Encyclopedia of the Paleozoic (all five)

Thanks for your interest!
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Enzo_man

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Enzo_man on July 04, 2016, 06:11:11 PM
[...]
With all I bought on ebay and Clawmark Toys, these will complete what I've been looking for.  Thanks for your interest!
[...]

In my experience, once you get all the ones you want, you start to like the other ones more and more, until you need to have them all.
Thats the Dinotales' curse.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

brettnj

Juan, I often want to tell buyers something along those lines (It happened with my own collection), since buying sets is less expensive than buying individual figures.  But since there's a conflict of interest with that info coming from a seller, I usually refrain.

DinoLord

Quote from: Megalosaurus on July 09, 2016, 06:32:58 PMIn my experience, once you get all the ones you want, you start to like the other ones more and more, until you need to have them all.
Indeed it is. I started out in 2010 just wanting a few here and there. By the end of 2014 I had found all of them (except one exceedingly rare magazine exclusive Siamotyrannus variant, but I've accepted that one as a lost cause).

brettnj

I've gotten that Siamo for buyers.  ;  )

Enzo_man

Quote from: Megalosaurus on July 09, 2016, 06:32:58 PM
Quote from: Enzo_man on July 04, 2016, 06:11:11 PM
[...]
With all I bought on ebay and Clawmark Toys, these will complete what I've been looking for.  Thanks for your interest!
[...]

In my experience, once you get all the ones you want, you start to like the other ones more and more, until you need to have them all.

I've actually started to notice some of the symptoms of that curse... Darn you Kaiyodoooo!!!

Enzo_man

Enzo_man

Enzo_man

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.