You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

One of a Kind Papo Repositioned and Repainted Raptor by Hatching Studios JW!

Started by HATCHINGSTUDIOS, March 12, 2016, 09:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

UPDATE: SOLD

Hey guys! im selling this girl!

She started as a normal Raptor by Papo and she has been heavily modified in order to make her look like running/hunting, the paint scheme has been carefully replicated to match the one of blue in Jurassic World, She is unique since i dont know anyone else who has modified so much a papo raptor and painted it as blue from JW. she will include a small base so you can display her along with the rest of your collection, i really hope you guys like it! we ship worldwide!

PM me for details! :)

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

PaleoMatt

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.