News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Please help me find another dinosaur toy like this...

Started by lookingforchild, March 25, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lookingforchild

My child is obsessed with this tiny dinosaur plastic/rubber ductile toy model and I'd like to find another one (I think it is an iguanodon) and the details on the underbelly read "CHINA 1247-P2D" (last letter could be an"O" and the 2 is underscore). Any ideas or advice would be so, very, appreciated!!

↓↓↓ Please scroll down for image of toy next to Canadian quarter for size reference.

Cheers!

Blade-of-the-Moon

To post a photo you have to have the image hosted elsewhere, Flickr, photobucket, facebook, ect..then copy/paste the image location between the image ( img) . that will allow the image to be seen.

Halichoeres

Here's a photo of the figure in question. Anybody know where to find it?

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

lookingforchild

Thanks Blade-of-the-Moon for the uploading advice (sadly if fell upon confused ears) and thanks to Halichoeres for posting the picture for me!

Cheers

SBell

I believe that they were part of the Toys r Us Micro Kingdom sets (the same one with Protorosaurus and Stygimoloch, etc). Not sure if they are still sold or included with any current sets.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.