You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinowaurs Survival - New UK Blind Bag Dinos!

Started by Blackdanter, April 16, 2012, 06:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Blackdanter on August 11, 2012, 02:21:44 PM
I've now exhausted supplies of these figures here. Since I now have all of the figures available in the blind bags I will not be hunting down anymore of these. My remaining duplicates are now on Ebay and include some of the nicer figures such as Sauralophus, Plateosaurus, Mosasaurus etc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/blackdanter/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
I want to get my little dinosaur grabbing hands on a psittacosaurus !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

mlindsey

Hi. I dont know if anyone will read this, but looking for Dinowaurs Allosaurus. Can buy or swap for another Dinowaurs figure. Am also keen to get the 6 figures from Poland if anyone can help. I have tried the suggested links but afraid Polish not my strong suit. Many thanks. Mark (Father of a Dino nut)

stoneage

Quote from: mlindsey on March 07, 2013, 11:12:33 AM
Hi. I dont know if anyone will read this, but looking for Dinowaurs Allosaurus. Can buy or swap for another Dinowaurs figure. Am also keen to get the 6 figures from Poland if anyone can help. I have tried the suggested links but afraid Polish not my strong suit. Many thanks. Mark (Father of a Dino nut)

Did you use to sing with the Raiders?

mlindsey

Not me i'm afraid. I do sing - but you dont wanna be in the same postal zone when i do !!!

Paleo & Fish Collector

I'm American and I'm wondering if I can get them anywhere?
I am dying for the Mosasaur!

Paleo & Fish Collector

I've now exhausted supplies of these figures here. Since I now have all of the figures available in the blind bags I will not be hunting down anymore of these. My remaining duplicates are now on Ebay and include some of the nicer figures such as Sauralophus, Plateosaurus, Mosasaurus etc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/blackdanter/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
Do you still have the Mosasaurus?
I'm dying for it.

Blackdanter

My Russian friend came back from a stay in his apartment in Poland last week. I'd asked him to look out for Dinowaurs blister packs for me but wasn't holding out much hope as his knowledge about dinosaurs could be written on the back of a cigarette packet! He couldn't find anything in the shops or currently available on line but did stumble upon a trader selling lose figures in a market. Being unsure of what to get he bought all they had left (around 50 figures!). Sadly, most were the regular blind bag figures but I did manage to get four of the six elusive ones!

Tarbosaurus bataar, Styracosaurus, Majungasaurus & Spinosaurus. Only two left to find! He has instructions to look for more on a later trip.  ;) 

Blackdanter

Quote from: PteraspisEMMA on March 27, 2013, 12:02:37 AM

Do you still have the Mosasaurus?
I'm dying for it.

I think I have one now  ;)

mlindsey

Hi there,

PteraspisEMMA - I also have a spare mosasaurus if you dont find it.

Blackdanter - If you have a spare Allosaurus or find any duplicates of the blister packs please let me know.

Thanks

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Sumo

"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

amargasaurus cazaui

Here is the original thread for this topic
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

amargasaurus cazaui

DinoToyForum

stargatedalek

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.