News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur-related Dreams

Started by no longer available, April 11, 2016, 12:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no longer available

If you ever had a dinosaur-related dream you had that you would like to share, feel free to post your dinosaur dreams here.

I remember having a dream where I was playing Minecraft and there were new blue dromaeosaur-esque mobs that (I think) were able to be tamed.  Although I forgot a majority of the dream, I do remember the mobs attacking a Shulker by shooting lasers at them. XD

Takama

First off, we alredy have a topic about this

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3974.0

My dreams have become repetitive lately.   I always dream that my Local Hospital had a full sized Diplodocus Skeleton on display for all to see when there not sick.

I also dream that some local Hunting Stores displayed Taxidermy like models of Prehistoric Birds and Bird like dinosaurs.

And then theirs the dreams where i go into a room filled with giant Anamatronic Dinosaurs that are so big that i feel threatened that they can break apart and crush me.

And then finally theirs the Museum dreams, where i am in a Museum and i see Skeletons of Real Dinosaurs, which is something i am never able to see in my waking life.

Of course in most of my dreams, im either with my dog Rex, or with old female Friends from High School.   They gotten so predictable that i think there trying to say something to me.

alexeratops

I'll just copy and paste my old one:

Well...

Actually last night I had a dream where I could tap on this oversized Apatosaurus and suddenly I would be riding it. I was in the parking lot at my school, telling my friends about it (the dinosaur was in the parking lot). They didn't believe me even though they could see it, so I got on it and rode around in circles in the parking lot. They still didn't believe me.

Also there was a bloodied and exhausted Godzilla walking in the background.

like a bantha!

no longer available

Tyto_Theropod

Not my dream, but one an old friend from primary school had (she always had weird dreams - I swear she's not smoking anything, but you'll just have to take my word for it!). She dreamed that our town had to be evacuated because of a large dinosaur approaching, and her family got moved to somewhere where she and her brother had to share a bedroom the size of a toilet cubicle with gingham bed sheets. Unfortunately, the dinosaur found them, but it turned out to be afraid of gingham, so my friend waved her duvet out of the window and it ran away. Then she and her family flew back to their house in a helicopter.

Sadly, I can't recall having any dinosaur related dreams myself... :/
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.