You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Dinosaur Website for 7th grade GT English

Started by alexeratops, February 19, 2016, 03:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

13437040.nhd.weebly.com

This was made for a yearly event that I do in challenge (gifted talented program) every year. Instead of a posterboard this year I decided to do a website for fun. The theme I had to connect to with my project was "Encounter, Exchange, Explore", that's why one of the tabs is about that connection.

I had a lot of fun making it and I hope you like it.
(remember I'm in 7th grade so don't expect college material)  ;)
like a bantha!

UnconventionalDad

Thanks!  this is EXACTLY where our family dinosaur journey is at ( ​​Archaeopteryx, feathered dinos,...)

Will be going through your site more later today, but I have to say, I became interested immediately in your site  (a great feature of a website!)

Thanks, nice work! 

alexeratops

Quote from: UnconventionalDad on February 19, 2016, 01:12:09 PM
Thanks!  this is EXACTLY where our family dinosaur journey is at ( ​​Archaeopteryx, feathered dinos,...)

Will be going through your site more later today, but I have to say, I became interested immediately in your site  (a great feature of a website!)

Thanks, nice work!

Thank you! I have noticed some typos, but hopefully that will be ok.  :D
like a bantha!

SBell

Interesting site.

I might suggest posting it as a proper link:

13437040.nhd.weebly.com

Easier for people to go to!

alexeratops

Quote from: SBell on February 19, 2016, 04:25:37 PM
Interesting site.

I might suggest posting it as a proper link:

13437040.nhd.weebly.com

Easier for people to go to!

Sorry, I have never really posted a link before. Thanks for the info!
like a bantha!

DinoLord

Neat site. However it's worth mentioning that the protagonist of Raptor Red is a Utahraptor, not a Deinonychus.

DC

Nice looking page. What software did you use to create the site? If you are interested you could contact some other dinosaur sites and offer to exchange links.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.