News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Greetings fellow dino lovers

Started by Prehistoric Sculptures, April 29, 2016, 03:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistoric Sculptures

Hi! I'm Matías and I'm 16 years old from the Patagonian Argentina, I have been interested in Paleontology since I am about 4 years old and it is one of the things I want to study here when I grow up  :))
I usually make dinosaur and other creatures sculptures (That's the dark reason behind my nickname) and this is the first time I share it to the rest of the world, you can see some of them here:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4622.0

Well, I think I don't have much other things to tell, so bye! Hope this forum will be nice  :D

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

PaleoMatt

Viking Spawn

DinoToyForum

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Megalosaurus

Hola Matías.
Saludos de México.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.