News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sideshow modells - where to buy?

Started by Mo_the_Triceratops_King, July 05, 2016, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Hi guys,

i think about getting 1 sideshow dinosaur modell. I did a lot of research and i think about getting the Spino, the Triceratops or the Allosaurus vs Camarosaurus modell. So far i cant decide but the Allo vs Camaro is #1 atm, closly followed by the huge Spino. It looks most impressive with the action scene the Allo modell. Normally i would go for the Triceratops first, but i didnt find a good price for it so far.

I found this shop:
https://www.thecollectiblesstore.be/index.php?_a=category&search%5Bkeywords%5D=Dinosauria+

The price is nice but i didnt find any info about the shop, is it trustworthy? Its in belgium, i live in germany. What would u say? Or do u have any better info where to get such an expensive modell?

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on July 05, 2016, 10:18:40 PM
I got mine directly from the official website: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/brands/dinosauria/?ref=crumb
Ur lucky that u live in the USA. I live in germany. Shipping costs alone almost 90$ when i buy directly from sideshow. Duty fee are around another 30€ +.
So its not worth it to buy directly in the USA.

For the Rex USA guys pay 389.99$ i must pay 509.2$ for it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.