News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted Recur Quetzalcoatlus figure

Started by deanm, August 06, 2016, 12:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanm

Looking to add to the pterosaur aviary. 

I am after the Recur Quetzalcoatlus figure.

Anyone have one to sale/trade? Or alternatively know where I can get one?

PM me & thanks.

Halichoeres

I just checked Urzeitshop and Everything Dinosaur and didn't see them, so I'm out of ideas, sorry :/ (I'm sure you thought of the same places.)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

I don't know what Recur's current status is with regard to them getting their products into more online stores. I did advise their sales rep to get in touch with Minizoo and Dan's Dinosaurs awhile ago, so hopefully that's going to bear fruit.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

stargatedalek

I contacted them a few months ago about their marine animals and they said they were going to open their own online store that would sell internationally, but this was a while ago.

deanm

:) thanks for all the replies. Like yourselves I have tried various options/ways etc to get a Recur figure.   :)

In a way, I am glad to know that I am not the only one who has been experiencing the difficulty finding a source for them.

Thanks again.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.