News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

ceratopsian

Mononykus

Do you have prices for the new ones yet (Titanosuchus, Lystrosaurus, and Megacephalosaurus), because I may need to put in an order with you.

Jetoar

Hi friends. This is the list of prices of the figures

Lystrosaurus maccaigi 1:20 70$/63€

Lystrosaurus maccaigi 1:20 20$/18€

Megacephalosaurus eulerti 1:35 70$/63€

Titanosuchus ferox 1:20  66$/60€

and finally the bases of Titanosuchus ferox and Moschops capensis are diorama

The shipping cost are included on the price. In addition If you have the moschops, let me know because I will send you the new base of that without cost with your order. Best wishes
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Greetings. As a result of my personal situation, I cant take more orders until summer. Best wishes
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Georassic

Quote from: Jetoar on March 07, 2020, 11:07:20 AM
Greetings. As a result of my personal situation, I cant take more orders until summer. Best wishes

I hope all is well for you, Jetoar! Kind wishes!

Shonisaurus

avatar_Jetoar @Jetoar I want your personal problems to be solved. You know where you have me.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 07, 2020, 05:05:44 PM
avatar_Jetoar @Jetoar I want your personal problems to be solved. You know where you have me.

Dont worry friends. I am only very busy with work

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.