News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Wild! Pack(Prehistoric Themed Content Only)

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, August 07, 2016, 02:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

Hey Everyone i was gonna show you guys an expansion pack that was part of the Second Sequel of RollerCoaster Tycoon Which is RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 its Called RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Wild! Expansion Pack It Was Similar To Zoo Tycoon That Introduces 21 Species Of Animals 3 Animal Houses 2 Animal Shows And Some Other New Coasters And Rides to make Busch Garden-Esque Amusement Parks Or Wildlife Or Safari Theme Parks and Also it Introduces Two New Types Of Themed Scenery Which Is Safari Which Has Giant Insects to Make an Insect Theme Park And Huts and other scenery Objects to make an African Village And Prehistoric Which Has Dinosaurs And Prehistoric Creatures Giant Rocks and Giant Ferns For to make a Prehistoric Or Dinosaur Theme Park And Also Introduces 2 New Roof Walls And Building Sets Which are Egyptian which you can make Pyramids to Make An Egyptian Theme Parks And Prehistoric Which You Can Use it To Make a Dinosaur Theme Park Out From that Set Too Plus The Game Has Like 12 New Careers And 2 New Staff Which is A Costumed Big Cat And A Animal Keeper Which Takes Care of the Animals in the Exhibit But The Topic is Is not gonna focus about Safari Or Wildlife Themed Content In Because The Topic Is Gonna Focus On One of the 2 themed Contents Which Is,Prehistoric Themed Content Where This pack Has Nothing But Prehistoric Themed Stuff Like Deinonychus Burgers,T-Rex Masks,Giant Ferns And Also Stegos Trikes And Rexes So Here it is

Pachyrhinosaurus

I remember this! I always tried to do the JP ride like at IOA. I don't know where my disc went to, though. Haven't seen it in a while.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

MaastrichtianGuy

Now As For The Themed Content thats in this Pack is a Tyrannosaurus Rex Head Which is The Icon For That Theme,So Lets get to it.

Now For Scenery Objects For the Theme is you Have.
1.An Abandoned Dinosaur Nest

2.Giant Ferns

3.Jurassic Rocks(Jurassic Boulders in-game)

4.And A Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton(there are 3 Types of it which is the Tail,Body And Head in Order to Build One)

Two Types Of Fences Like.
1.Ammonite Fences

2.Bone Fences

Two Types Of Buildings Such As
1.Velociraptor Burgers(Dino Burgers)

2.And Tyrannosaurus Rex Masks Where You Can Get Tyrannosaurus Mask Like this one thats shown in that image(Dinosaur Masks in-game)

Path Extras You Have
1.A Velociraptor Hatchling Trash Bin

2.Neanderthal Campfires

3.Bone Benches

4.And A Prehistoric Themed Entrance Gate With A Pteranodon Seeing Her Egg on Another Nest On top of the Entrances Gates For Your Prehistoric Themed Park

And Also The Prehistoric Themed Wall Roof And Building Set

And Also it This Park Has About 13 Types of Animatronic Dinosaurs And Prehistoric Creatures for the Theme that you could make for your Prehistoric Themed Park As You Got Here
1.Apatosaurus AKA Brontosaurus

2.Dimetrodon

3.Cryptoclidus(Plesiosaur in-game)

4.Euoplocephalus a Relative to the Ankylosaurus

5.Iguanodon

6.Smilodon(Saber-Toothed-Cat in-game)

7.Parasaurolophus

8.Pteranodon

9.Stegosaurus

10.Triceratops

11.Tyrannosaurus Rex(Innacurately Has Three Fingers On Each Hand Like A Giganotosaurus Or An Allosaurus)

12.Woolly Mammoth

13.And Woolly Rhinoceros

And Also If You Make Scenery of That Theme That Beautiful,You Get This Award Named The Best Prehistoric Scenery

Here Are Three New Rides of this Pack Which One Of them can fit into a Prehistoric Theme Park that they could make
1.Camptosaurus-Go-Around(Dinosaur-Go-Around in-game Plus there isnt a animatronic Camptosaurus for this pack)

2.Meteorite

3.And The Towering Coaster Design,The Towering Turns Which Can Be Unlocked By Completing The Lost Land Of Dinosaurs Career

And Also you Can Use the MixMaster Diplsay to Make the Eruption On The Volcano that you make By Using Terrain Forming for your Dinosaur Or Prehistoric Theme Park

MaastrichtianGuy

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on August 07, 2016, 02:28:39 AM
I remember this! I always tried to do the JP ride like at IOA. I don't know where my disc went to, though. Haven't seen it in a while.
well you dont have to play the pack with the game on the disc anymore i just heard they have this pack with the game on Steam And it Costs Like $20 Dollars

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on August 07, 2016, 03:14:43 AM
well you dont have to play the pack with the game on the disc anymore i just heard they have this pack with the game on Steam And it Costs Like $20 Dollars
I looked on Amazon and its the same for the disc. You're really tempting me to buy another for nostalgia purposes...
Save Dinoland USA!

MaastrichtianGuy

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on August 07, 2016, 03:18:45 AM
Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on August 07, 2016, 03:14:43 AM
I looked on Amazon and its the same for the disc. You're really tempting me to buy another for nostalgia purposes...
well yes so you dont have trouble finding the disc of the game any where once you buy it you can downloaded it rather than putting the disc in your computer and installing it straight to your computer so if you get it on steam why dont you sell the disc of the game on ebay so somebody would buy it once you'ved looked everywhere for the disc of the game

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on August 07, 2016, 03:23:09 AM
well yes so you dont have trouble finding the disc of the game any where once you buy it you can downloaded it rather than putting the disc in your computer and installing it straight to your computer so if you get it on steam why dont you sell the disc of the game on ebay so somebody would buy it once you'ved looked everywhere for the disc of the game
Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer a physical copy. It doesn't matter now anyways. I found all but the waterpark expansion hidden deep within the strata of my desk drawer.
Save Dinoland USA!

MaastrichtianGuy

Now For The Career And Challenges
Now The Only Career Im Showing You Guys in this Topic Is The Lost Land Of Dinosaurs
Heres The Emblem Of The Scenario

Now Here You Start At a Safari Park Opened By A VIP Major Smythe in Mount Cretaceous Which Is Located in A Plateau Hidden Somewhere In Central Africa And Also Reference And Allusion To The 1992 Adaption Of The Lost World With A Safari Jeep Ride In The Park And A Volcano Angrily Erupting

A Pteranodon Perching On The Rock Of The Volcano

A Herd Of Triceratops Grazing With Hungry T-Rex With The Others Are Fighting It Away From The Herd

A Herd Of Parasaurolophuses Grazing Around Being Hunted By T-rexes With Their Nests Destroyed With Eggs Predated By Any Kind Of Dinosaur Or Prehistoric Creature Which Are Dimetrodons And Velociraptors Plus The Rest Of The Rexes As Dead Skeletons You See Here Have Died Of Hunger

A Pride Of Dimetrodons Resting

A Herd Of Euoplocephaluses Grazing Being Stalked And Confronted By Another T-rex With Their Nests Still Being Destroyed And Predated

A Herd Of Stegosauruses In The Way Being Stalked By Yet Another T-rex

And A Herd Of Apatosauruses AKA Brontosauruses Drinking In A Pond

Now With The Park Not Receiving Enough Attendance You Will Need To Do All Of These 6 Objectives To Gain The Park More Success
Apprentice
1. A 600% Park Rating in 2 months
2. A VIP Major Smythe Wanting to Visit 3 Galleries And Having 3 Melanistic Jaguars in the Park(Panthers in-game)
Entrepreneur
3.A 700% Park Rating in 3 months
4.A VIPMajor Smythe Wanting To Visit 4 Galleries And Having 15 Reticulated Giraffes AKA Somali Giraffes in the Park
Tycoon
5.A 800% Park Rating in 4 months
And 6.A VIP Major Smythe Wanting Visit 5 Galleries And Having 25 Mandrills in the Park
Now While Your Finishing The Objectives in this Career There Are 2 Challenges that you need to do in your way
1.Dinosaur!in this Challenge There Has Been Remains Of Dinosaur Fossils Discovered Near Anywhere to the park And You Have to Cash in On the Amazing News Story By Selling 75 Tyrannosaurus Rex Masks in 30 Days

And 2.Dinosaur Crazy!in this Challenge Guests in the Park Are Going Crazy And Insane About Dinosaurs Roaming And Dwelling in the Park And You Have to Make The Guest Buy 200 Velociraptor Burgers in 3 Months

Now with the Career I Finished And Completed All The Objectives in this Heres My Finished Park in the End of the Scenario

And Also A Theres A Challenge In the Insect World Career Called Pre-Historic Look.In This You Need To Have 4 Prehistoric Themed Coasters And Rides in Your Park in 20 Days

MaastrichtianGuy

There Are Some Dinosaur Related Stuff That Appear Before This Pack Is that there is 2 animatronic Dinosaurs in the Vanilla Game But There Were Part of the Adventure Themed Scenery And Also 2 Ride Events That can be Compatible With Any Prehistoric Themed Park that somebody wants to make Now Here is.
1.An Animatronic Velociraptor Which They Never Make One For this Pack :(

2.A Pre Wild Pack Animatronic Stegosaurus

Now For 2 Ride Events
1.A Cave Woman Shooing Off A Tyrannosaurus Rex Which Accurately Has Two Fingers On Each Hand Then the one in the Wild! Pack is

And An Erupting Volcano

And Triceratops Coaster Karts Designed For The Wild Mouse Coaster Which One Of the Designs i Used Is the Fungicide Design For The Coaster

Heres The Emblem Of The Box Office Scenario Off A T-rex Roaring And Scaring Off A Female Guest

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.