News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My dinosaur book

Started by TheAllosaur, September 18, 2012, 03:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time-traveler or Dinosaur reservation?

Time-traveler to cretaceous China.
Dinosaur Reservation.

TheAllosaur

Excellent idea! I haven't been able to work on it, drawings and homework have stopped me, but I will include a migrating herd of Shantungosaurus that gets a nasty surprise from the Tyrannosaur population. They have seen Tarbosaurus before, but not of this size...
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on October 01, 2012, 01:28:15 PM
Excellent idea! I haven't been able to work on it, drawings and homework have stopped me, but I will include a migrating herd of Shantungosaurus that gets a nasty surprise from the Tyrannosaur population. They have seen Tarbosaurus before, but not of this size...
Sounds awesome.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

DinoLord

I think the best thing you can do is to do as much research as you possibly can. Maybe contact some people who have worked with Zuchengtyrannus in the past. They are the most valuable source of information you could possibly get.

TheAllosaur

I remember you from the old forum! Great to see that stegosaur thing...signature again!
I have, and have started a rough draft of the book, but I will take your advice into mind!
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Okay, I had only hand-written one page, so i guess losing it wasn't that bad...
SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO A DINOSAUR RESERVATION WHERE THIS GUY GETS THE LAND, GETS DINOSAURS (long story) AND DIVIDES IT UP INTO 20 SECTIONS, EACH WITH DINOSAURS FROM THE SAME PLACE/TIME?
Example: Section 1: Herrerasaurus, Eoraptor, Panphagia, other archosaurs, etc.
SO, TIME-TRAVELER OR DINOSAUR RESERVATION? YOU DECIDE!
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

But i like the reservation idea.....I'll wait for more votes.
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

ok, i decided before doing any dinosaur ones i want to do a magic-related book. Here are the current character ideas:

Macgine: He is an older, very smart magician.

Ray: very skilled magician, also a teacher.

Karris: He is extraordinarily strong, secretive, and smart. Only talks when he needs to.

Mr. Olvint: Large somoan guy, very skilled and knowledgeable in magical weapons. My friend Avery's idea.

Jamast: A jackalope (they're not rabbit's with antlers, they're smart and good to have on your side, grow to around 5.4 feet) that gives the group vital information on the upcoming war.

Jack: kid who wants to learn about magic, part of the group.

Nick: same as above, likes explosives.

Elia: young elf that is part of the orginization,she is smart and is a very good fighter.

I'm still wsorking on it, this is my current list
Part-time genius!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.