News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Alvin's Dinosaurs

Started by alvingkh1979, October 14, 2016, 12:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

Gotta show a little love for the dinosaurs/ Star Wars combo!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Lanthanotus

Ah thx for posting the bigger picture,... weird I didn't recognize the Kabaya, got that one in a grey color scheme just a few weeks ago and it's one of my most treasured sauropods (despite or cause its emaciated look). Any suggestions where to get that Favorite Soft Model Series 1s? Yahoo JP via Brett most likely?

alvingkh1979

Hi Lanthanotus,

I have sent you a PM.
Hope it helps!

Lanthanotus

Thanks Alvin, highly appreciated :)

alvingkh1979

I keep intricate stuff (e.g. the delicate Kaiyodos, some Transformers, Gunpla, Zoids, some odds and ends) inside the IKEA glass cabinets because they are really good at keeping out the dust.
I do not wish to remove dust and grime from those joints and moving parts again  ::)
The open shelves are used for items that may be washed with water if and when necessary.

I try to limit the dinosaurs I collect to those that I knew when I was a little kid. I think it is a subconscious attempt to recapture the good old days. :P

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.