You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lost World 1:1 Scale Baby T-rex Busts, Finished and Unfinished available!

Started by yankeetrex, January 03, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankeetrex

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share my latest joint venture with Josh Smith fromhttp://www.beasttoys.org. We are selling painted and unpainted casts of the Baby T-rex from TLW.  I sculpted each scale and detial on this individually by using Zbrush and sent the File to Josh to print.  After he hand sculpted some adjustments(such as the mini eye scales to name one) he molded and casted the little guy.  Now they are avaiable to everyone.  130 for an unpainted cast, 250 for a fully finished cast.  Here are the Pics.....

Unpainted Casts....

Painted Pics....

PM me for more details or if you are interested in buying one.

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.