You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm interested in the discontinued model of ankylosaurus from Bullyland

Started by Shonisaurus, November 28, 2016, 01:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I would like it to be in perfect condition in case there was someone who wanted to sell it to me.

On the other hand I offer a reasonable price for this figure, that I would buy only by bank transfer. I am a serious person and trust 100%.

Anyone who is interested in providing me with such Bulkland ankylosaurus please contact me.

Halichoeres

Do you mean this one? Bullyland has made several Ankylosaurus figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 29, 2016, 03:31:56 AM
Do you mean this one? Bullyland has made several Ankylosaurus figures.

Exactly I mean that figure of Bullyland I am willing to buy it.

Exactly, I mean that figure of Bullyland if you are interested in selling it or know of someone who is interested in selling it contact me.

The price is negotiable. I would only accept a bank transfer. On the other hand as I say I am always a person that can be trusted to one hundred percent. In fact to Jetoar by means of this procedure I buy the kosmoceratops of paleocreatures.

That if the one that wants to sell it has to indicate the IBAN or account number, nation and locality, name of the beneficiary (either entity or determined person) and the price with the costs of sending.

Halichoeres

I'm afraid I don't have one, but it was discontinued only a short time ago, so hopefully it will be relatively easy to find.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Andreioli on November 30, 2016, 06:09:00 PM
Hi.

There's one in this lot:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/schleich-dinosaurier/563380332-23-2455

But to buy eBay products you need credit card or Pay Pal does not allow bank transfer which is what interests me.

To my misfortune I do not have a credit card or use the Pay Pal card. So we are unfortunately in the same.

Megalosaurus

I bought mine a few years ago from Dean. Hopefully he has one, I sugest you to contact him.
http://dejankins.com/
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Megalosaurus on December 01, 2016, 12:18:55 AM
I bought mine a few years ago from Dean. Hopefully he has one, I sugest you to contact him.
http://dejankins.com/

Thank you megalosaurus.

But it seems to me that unfortunately it does not have the model sought. That is the ankylosaurus bullyland. In his shop he does not have it unfortunately, from what I have seen.

Anyway I got in touch with him. Thanks in every way.

Shonisaurus

Dejankins just told me that the figure does not have it available, the last one sold it two months ago.

Shonisaurus

Fortunately I already found it and bought it, I'm waiting for it to arrive (I cross my fingers) anyway thanks to my colleagues and members of the forum that you are the second family for your interest in looking for it.  ^-^