News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Collection Ridiculous

Started by UntidyVenus, April 29, 2017, 11:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UntidyVenus

Hi all, new to the forum, though I have been lurking as a guest for a long while. I finally decided to join after rearranging out collection. We both love beautiful replicas but have a weak spot for derpy cheesey molds, and I have a passion for tiny di os and bulk bins... Thanks!

Jose S.M.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

ZoPteryx

Welcome!  That's a nice display you have, I especially like the background art.  :)

Ravonium

Welcome to the forum. Your collection and the background art is nice.

Shonisaurus

The collection she has is beautiful. Welcome to the forum.  :)

Lanthanotus

Welcome to the forum,... I spot some nice and familiar figures there... and woah, wouldn't have thought the Carnegie Dimetrodon is that big.

UntidyVenus

Thanks all! You guys are sweet

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 30, 2017, 11:41:57 AM
Welcome to the forum,... I spot some nice and familiar figures there... and woah, wouldn't have thought the Carnegie Dimetrodon is that big.

Yeah, he's prolly 6 inches long? Never measured him, but one of my favorites, picked him up at Thanksgiving Point Utah (an amazing museum fyi)

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome to the forum!  Nice display for a cool little collection!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Archinto

I love the large Billy V dinosaurs! Im hoping to complete my set some day.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!