News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Marching Dinosaurs - Animated Size Comparison

Started by Lanthanotus, April 27, 2016, 11:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

Just found this video. Well worth to see, especially for the great variety of forms, colors and patterns the author created (they may not all be original, but are nice anyway).

Pachyrhinosaurus

Very cool find! It's more interesting than traditional size comparison images IMO.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Silvanusaurus

I kept expecting one of the carnivores to stop and eat the man! That's a really cool video though.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I often watch this when I just need to sit back and relax. :)

acro-man

this is so exciting!
i couldn't take my eyes off it!
most of the dinos i can't recognize though :)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I watched this video back in August of 2015 and thanks to this video I now know that Spinosaurus was at least a partial quadruped.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on March 16, 2017, 02:23:16 AM
I watched this video back in August of 2015 and thanks to this video I now know that Spinosaurus was at least a partial quadruped.
Scratch that, it's a biped.

GasmaskMax

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on July 19, 2016, 08:03:50 AM
I often watch this when I just need to sit back and relax. :)
Same here. Over the last 10 months or so ive probably watched this like over a dozen times. 

Ravonium

Imagine replacing the music in this video with military marching music.

suspsy

I've played this video to many a classroom of primary students. They always love it, especially when the giant sauropods come lumbering in!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

terrorchicken

my first time watching this(saw the Cenozoic beasts one a few times last night.) This guy does amazing work. Like others have mentioned Id love to see similar size comparison videos for flying creatures and aquatic creatures.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.