News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Floz Dinosaurs

Started by stoneage, June 16, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 18, 2017, 02:25:21 PM
It's just that I'm passing on a lot of other things - no family, no car, no house, no mobile phone, no washing machine, etc. etc. I don't care about my pension fund, since I think I won't be getting too old anyway. I'm loving music, art & Dinosaurs. That's where all my money goes. That is kind of crazy, but it's my lifestyle which lets you misrepresent me as a bigwig. If you'd really know me, you'd aggree with me how ridiculous that is ;D. I'm a 50 year old hippie guy who's wearing his shoes for many years until they fall off. I wouldn't buy new shoes before that happens.

Hey, that sounds like the description of a very cool person! If I had a proper job, and I don't have one since about 2010, I would do the same. Long live the people who have true passions!