News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA's next hadrosaur

Started by Irritation, July 25, 2017, 04:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What hadrosaur do you want CollectA to make next?

Shauntungosaurus
12 (46.2%)
Edmontosaurus
8 (30.8%)
Large Muttaburasaurus
3 (11.5%)
Altirhinus
4 (15.4%)
Fukuisaurus
4 (15.4%)
Brachylophosaurus
3 (11.5%)
Saurolophus
8 (30.8%)
Prosaurolophus
3 (11.5%)
Lanzhousaurus
1 (3.8%)
Large Ouranosaurus
8 (30.8%)
Maiasaura
8 (30.8%)
Large Lambeosaurus
1 (3.8%)
Anatotitan
0 (0%)
Anatosaurus
0 (0%)
Gryposaurus
0 (0%)
Kritosaurus
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Irritation

Hope you have a good time voting. Just note this is for fan made purposes only.
Plus you can vote for more than one.

BlueKrono

I gotta say, I do enjoy these informal polls. I just like voting on stuff.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Irritation

Quote from: BlueKrono on July 25, 2017, 05:05:46 AM
I gotta say, I do enjoy these informal polls. I just like voting on stuff.
I might not do the bipedals like the predators for CollectA.

Reptilia

Oh, and why no poll on next Collecta theropods?

Shonisaurus

A shantungosaurus, edmontosaurus or maiasaurus are necessary we do not have many hadrosaurids other than lambeosaurinos.  :)

As for the iguanodontids it would be well that after the disappearance of ouranosaurus of Battat was made a dinosaur Deluxe by Collecta or one by Safari.

Anyway, I like all the figures of both hadrosaurids (crested or not) and iguanodontótidos that are not obviously the iguanodon.

They are animals that unfortunately have little success in sales and are poorly represented for this reason.  :(

Irritation

Quote from: Reptilia on July 25, 2017, 01:31:28 PM
Oh, and why no poll on next Collecta theropods?
To be honest, I just don't like the idea of them having bases. It bothers me. The same can be said with other bipedal dinosaurs.

Jose S.M.

A large Edmontosaurus to go with big Tyrannosaurus would be nice, also a Maiasaura is one of the ones I've wished companies to make since I started looking at toys.

postsaurischian

I want a 1:35 Deluxe Lambeosaurus (unfortunately not on the list) made by the sculptor of the Dimorphodon.

Faelrin

+1 on the Lambeosaurus. It is my second favorite hadrosaurid.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Halichoeres

I'd buy a deluxe Lambeosaurus in a heartbeat.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Neosodon

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 25, 2017, 06:58:16 PM
I want a 1:35 Deluxe Lambeosaurus (unfortunately not on the list) made by the sculptor of the Dimorphodon.
Lambeosaurus would be great but I would prefer 1:40 as that seems to be their most used scale. Their old Lambeosaurus is only 1:60.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

BlueKrono

Why does the herbivore poll have Lambeo but not this one?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Irritation

Quote from: BlueKrono on July 26, 2017, 02:45:57 AM
It does now.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Irritation on July 26, 2017, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on July 26, 2017, 02:45:57 AM
It does now.

Ha. Now that everyone's already voted. I certainly would have voted for it as well.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.