News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Pachyrhinosaurus canadensis model by Foulkes

Started by s.foulkes, June 30, 2017, 03:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

My new 1/15th scale Pachyrhinosaurus canadensis model. Roto casted resin kit comes in 8 pcs. with all you see here. Model is 19"long along its curve. Its a nice size resin kit. Super detailed to show various size scalation and the croc belly all Ceratopsians had. this one will be a blast to paint. Molds are ready for production get yours NOW!! cost is $200 plus shipping . with each kit sold for the first 30 days a discount of 10% off any kit will be included with your model. my thanks to all who support me and keep me able to continue to produce paleo related kits. Hope you enjoy it.

My two newest releases, Albertosaurus libratus and Pachyrhinosaurus canadensis, both designed to go together to form a scene . cant wait to see a customer do this with them. Uh-hum Martin? In Cretaceous Canada these two beast were What T-rex and Triceratops were to each other, two titans living in the same ecosystem and when their paths crossed it must have been amazing to watch.

Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

s.foulkes

Sorry images will simply just not load. don't know why ,very annoying.

paintingdinos

Excited to see the sculpts!

I think the issue is you have a ".html" at the end of your image link. So it should be:

Quotehttp://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah320/sfstudios1/017_zps6nesnmcl.jpg
vs.
Quotehttp://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah320/sfstudios1/017_zps6nesnmcl.jpg.html

Blade-of-the-Moon

did some quick fixes for you Shane, hope you don't mind.

AcroSauroTaurus

That has got to be the most beautiful Pachyrhinosaurus I have ever seen... You really did a great job, as always. ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

BlueKrono

I must say, you have a really excellent camera. Captures every bit of detail you put into that awesome sculpt... my screen can hardly handle it!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

OpalornisHuali

They are so beautiful! You are an amazing artist.

I love the Albertosaurus eyes. I have a weak spot for inset eyes! It makes the sculpture look even more real. And I love his feathers.

However, if I may say this, he is a little bit shrink wrapped. Next time adding some more flesh to make the holes in the skull less pronounced would be even better!

But beautiful sculptures anyways.

Dr. Brad

Neosodon

I really like the way you posed the Albertosaurus. It looks so fluid, active and life like. ^-^

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Newt

WarrenJB

Oh man, it's Shane Foulkes... Fantastic work!

Kayakasaurus

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Mamasaurus

That pachyrhinosaurus is absolutely gorgeous.  Oh I dearly wish to see it painted by a certain artist we all know and looking he here on the forum ;) A skilled skin of paint on this beauty, and I just might see it breathe if I squint. :D

The albertosaurus has a lovely lifelike fluidity to it.

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

lourebro

Gee, Shane, I hope I get one for Christmas,.........,from my wife.  Nice. 

lourebro

s.foulkes

Lou its in the cards lol. start sniffing around the house.

Joey

Mackeral

Such a great model, i really like the mass and curve of the body of the animal.
I can't wait to receive my Anky and Hypacro Shane, and hope that you will paint the Pachyrhinosaurus and share the results with us :)

s.foulkes

Quote from: Broken Mackeral on August 17, 2017, 07:38:48 PM
Such a great model, i really like the mass and curve of the body of the animal.
I can't wait to receive my Anky and Hypacro Shane, and hope that you will paint the Pachyrhinosaurus and share the results with us :)

Yes Emil I will soon. thanks , I hope you can get one yourself.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.