News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd remake

Started by Irritation, October 07, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which safari ltd prehistoric creature do want to have a remake

Maiasaura with nest
14 (36.8%)
Corythosaurus
6 (15.8%)
Deltadromeus
5 (13.2%)
Utahraptor
14 (36.8%)
Sinraptor
3 (7.9%)
Deinonychus
9 (23.7%)
Protoceratops
9 (23.7%)
Camarasaurus
8 (21.1%)
Plateosaurus
6 (15.8%)
Hypacosaurus
6 (15.8%)
Female parasaurolophus
2 (5.3%)
Smilodon cub
1 (2.6%)
Gorgosaurus
10 (26.3%)
Styracosaurus
10 (26.3%)
Pachycephalosaurus
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Irritation

Have fun voting and this is for fan purposes only.

Daspletotyrannus

If they do remake Maiasaura, I hope they make a baby that not in the nest or not have a baby with it. The nest was cool for the second Carnegie Maiasaura but I don't need another nest with babies.  I would take a nest with just eggs.  We need a new Maiasaura from Safari Ltd.

Jose S.M.

I think I'm one of the few that wants a Maisaura alone, with no babies or nests directly associated.

alexeratops

Raptors. The velociraptor turned out great, but it would be cool if they could make it bipedal, maybe rearing up in a display of some sort so its tail is touching the ground.
like a bantha!

Jose S.M.

Another great option would be remake the Therizinosaurus, Mamenchisaurus and Yangchuanosaurus, featured in the Dinosaurs of China series.

Faelrin

I posted in the Safari 2018 thread about which ones I'd like to see redone. Copying that here:

QuoteI honestly hope they'll redo the now retired Carnegie Cryolophosaurus and Carnotaurus, as well as an updated Allosaurus, Dilophosaurus, and Spinosaurus at some point, although there's plenty others they could redo, aside from making new genera too. I would like to see an updated Dimetrodon too. That's usually the obligatory Permian beast offered alongside dinosaurs, etc.

I would also like to see an updated Triceratops and Stegosaurus, and a remake of the Styracosaurus (assuming that isn't the ceratopsian for 2018) at some point.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.