News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Question about an eBay seller

Started by tyrantqueen, October 13, 2017, 11:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 13, 2017, 09:10:35 PM
I got mine via Brett from Japan and paid like  60€ for the whole set including shipping  to Europe.

I would second Brett. He can usually get the best deal from my experience.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

I won the auction! I think they went for $19.99 plus shipping. Thanks to BrontoScorpio for the "tough love" and for informing me about the auction.

Joey

The same seller is also selling some very rare stuff.
Like the WWD Liop and an Invicta lot with the Bary and Muttabburasaus, and I can go on and on...

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 06, 2017, 08:11:14 PM
I won the auction! I think they went for $19.99 plus shipping. Thanks to BrontoScorpio for the "tough love" and for informing me about the auction.

LOL ... No problem, That's why I'm here for ...

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: JoeytheDeinocheirus on November 07, 2017, 05:40:19 AM
The same seller is also selling some very rare stuff.
Like the WWD Liop and an Invicta lot with the Bary and Muttabburasaus, and I can go on and on...
Yes, the WWD Liop is for a very good price :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-with-Dinosaurs-sanctioned-dinosaur-model-loose-mint-Lioplueredon/263295251925?hash=item3d4d9eb5d5:g:4VAAAOSwJtdZ~Kf5
However, You can not compare it to those regular invictas, which are much less rare.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 06, 2017, 08:11:14 PM
... Thanks to BrontoScorpio for the "tough love" and for informing me about the auction.
You welcome tyrantqueen.
I sent you PM - please login to read it.
Thanks

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.