You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

which prehistoric mammals would you like to see made in 2020 onwards?

Started by sauroid, November 23, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

What prehistoric mammals would you like to see made into plastic toys/figures? since we are getting some of our most wanted prehistoric mammal species made soon (and others have been made already), i think it is about time we start a new thread regarding this.
mine for starters would be Arctodus, Quercylurus major, Stegotetrabelodon which as far as i know havent been done yet.
*terror birds and other Cenozoic birds and reptiles are welcome too*
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

Sincerely I would like a paraceratherium, after the failure of the figure of Collecta from the commercial point of view (but they would not have withdrawn it).

I would also like a sarkastodon, eusmilus, meganthereon, barburofelis, thylacosmilus (I know there is one from Geoworld but honestly that does not interest me).

A tetrabelodon whose prehistoric creature is inspired by the film saga of Lord of the Rings (I mention it because I saw it on Christmas television an elephant with those characteristics).

A sivatherium, pelorovis, megaloceros giganteus,

A phiomia, amphicion, moeriterium, livyatan melvillei, basilosaurus (I know that there is a magnificent one of Collecta but of a bigger size), sivatherium, pelorovis, palorchestes (after the disappearance of the legendary figure of Play Visions), platybelodon.

Mamut meridionalis, mammoth imperator, anancus.

Positively I know with certainty that it is very difficult for any company to accept my requests or another member of the forum, but it was also impossible for me to do an elasmotherium and today Collecta has just presented that emblematic figure in 2019 and is more It is perhaps the best prehistoric mammal figure along with its megacerops.

The megatherium is a must in the toy market, ceratogaulus, doedicurus, borhyaena, percocruta, peltephilus, stegomastodon, doedicurus, glyptodon.

Haspagornis morei, gastornis (although we have one of Safari already discontinued), dinornis maximus (moa), raphus cucullatus (dodo) (since both Safari and Papo have decapitated it), argentavis magnificiens.

sauroid

those are very interesting species Shoni. i hope the big brands would refrain from making the overdone wooly mammoth, Smilodon and Coelodonta. but CollectA and Eofauna (i just hope they are as prolific as CollectA in producing figures) are there to provide what we want.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

How about a Repenomanus?

suspsy

I'd really like to see Arctotherium, Sivatherium, Gigantopithecus, Synthetoceras, and a dire wolf.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on November 24, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
How about a Repenomanus?

Yes please. I would also accept a Vilevolodon.

Quote from: suspsy on November 24, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
I'd really like to see Arctotherium, Sivatherium, Gigantopithecus, Synthetoceras, and a dire wolf.

Not trying to pick a fight, but what would be different about a dire wolf figure, relative to a regular wolf figure like the ones ColllectA just released, other than a skull so infinitesimally heavier that it wouldn't even be obvious on a plastic figure?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I really want a nice Chalicotherium figure. I'd be happy with just that.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.