You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I am looking for these models from 賴氏生物室 Dinodino Studio

Started by Bombyx, July 06, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombyx

Hello,

My holy grail for my collection is a diorama made by 賴氏生物室 Dinodino Studio (https://www.facebook.com/dinodinostudio/). It is composed of 1 Zhenyuanopterus and 2 Thalassodromeus on a rock and also 1 large Pteranodon. There were two versions: finished one and resin kit. The 4 finished models are all sold out. So I contacted them to buy resin kits but only Pteranodon is available yet. I bought it and I will received it in some days. But I really would like to have the whole scene.
So I need you! Is there someone here who have the Zhenyuanopterus and the 2 Thalassodromeus for sale or maybe you know someone who want to sell them? I want to purchase them finished or not, no matter.

Here are some pictures of this wonderfull diorama:

ceratopsian

I can't help but it's a marvellous model to see.

Have you thought about dropping the DTF member acro-man a message?  He lives in China and might hear of something.

Bombyx

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 06, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
I can't help but it's a marvellous model to see.

Have you thought about dropping the DTF member acro-man a message?  He lives in China and might hear of something.

Thank you for your advise. I will try to contact him.

Halichoeres

That is an amazing diorama. I also can't help but I wish you luck in your quest.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Have you tried asking in Dinosaur Darkroom Market on Facebook? That group is mostly resin kits and.high quality dinosaurs

Bombyx

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on July 06, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
Have you tried asking in Dinosaur Darkroom Market on Facebook? That group is mostly resin kits and.high quality dinosaurs

Yes for sure I did it twice but there are only a few hundred of people and nobody answered to me. It seems to be very hard to find.

Syndicate Bias

Lemme see about acro man then. He can help in this more since Taobao seems like the place to find these sort of things from the oriental part of the world. That's how i found one Carcharodontosaurus from Trilobite Studio. Lemme see what i can do but do go on Taobao

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.