News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/15th scale Therizosaurus Wip!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, November 07, 2017, 04:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

This is a early look at my newest sculpture! still have a ways to can, but I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak!
https://www.facebook.com/DinosaurDungeon/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

ZoPteryx

ITdactyl

came for dinosaurs... drooled at the paint collection.

And is that a Star Gate Anubis?

SomeRandomPaleoNerd

Oh my! what a wonderful sculpt you have created for this figure. I hope one day some of the major brand companies will take inspiration from your wonderful creation!
"Imagine if you could travel back in time, to a time long before man"

Dinoreplicas

Quote from: Herbivore. on November 07, 2017, 06:39:22 AMI hope one day some of the major brand companies will take inspiration from your wonderful creation!

Or better still - contracted him for some work!

Jose S.M.

Great work, the head sculpt looks really beautiful!

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: ITdactyl on November 07, 2017, 06:34:37 AM
came for dinosaurs... drooled at the paint collection.

And is that a Star Gate Anubis?
Thank you, yes it is
Quote from: Jose_S.M. on November 07, 2017, 03:10:13 PM
Great work, the head sculpt looks really beautiful!
Thank you!
Quote from: Strick67 on November 07, 2017, 02:25:01 PM
Quote from: Herbivore. on November 07, 2017, 06:39:22 AMI hope one day some of the major brand companies will take inspiration from your wonderful creation!
Or better still - contracted him for some work!
Thank you both! I'd love to see some larger companies take interest in my work! they could cast them in hallow vinyl and sell them for way cheaper then I could! I'd love to see lot's of people be able to own my work! I guess I need to put myself out there more!

paintingdinos

This is looking great! Checked out FB for the closer head shots, and its really coming along beautifully. Can't wait to see it done!

MIXVS MINIMAX

It looks fine over all, only the eyebrows seem to be too prominent and too evil. Like this

The skull of Erlikosaurus skull looks in the sideview like this:

cheers
Alex

dinosaurdungeon

Here is a video update on the Therizinosaurus! I redid the feathers so they look a lot more detailed now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3P2Rahtgc/

Reptilia

It is shaping up very interestingly!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.