News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Mammals by AAA (Lots of photos)

Started by Ikessauro, November 03, 2012, 12:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

The AAA Woolly Mammoth is a nice sculpt, but why the heck is it green and yellow?

The colours remind of Cringer from He-Man :X

Ikessauro

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 05, 2012, 03:31:28 PM
The AAA Woolly Mammoth is a nice sculpt, but why the heck is it green and yellow?

Don't you mean the Woolly Rhino? The Mammoth is more like brown-ish; I am intrigued too why they painted it that color.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 05, 2012, 04:24:58 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 05, 2012, 03:31:28 PM

Don't you mean the Woolly Rhino? The Mammoth is more like brown-ish; I am intrigued too why they painted it that color.
My bad, I did indeed mean the rhino.

Iguanocolossus

Shame they're so rare. Their sculpts are excellent and faithful renditions of the WWD and WWPB critters (their original designs, not so much)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.