News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm looking for the pnso pvc mamenchisaurus s

Started by Toasaurus, April 07, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archosauria

"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Shonisaurus

Quote from: stegosauria on April 10, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
I don't know since when you're waiting the answers but I would say later write another message to the forum member (both email and PM) and ask again on the thread. Sometimes an answer is just takes time.

Well, I'm going to ask you again. On the other hand I received an email from the Ontario Museum and they told me that they only send it if you make the order over the phone (the call would go very expensive) and giving the numbers of my bank account, unfortunately they do not sell those figures through the Paypal card.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 10, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
Quote from: stegosauria on April 10, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
I don't know since when you're waiting the answers but I would say later write another message to the forum member (both email and PM) and ask again on the thread. Sometimes an answer is just takes time.

Well, I'm going to ask you again. On the other hand I received an email from the Ontario Museum and they told me that they only send it if you make the order over the phone (the call would go very expensive) and giving the numbers of my bank account, unfortunately they do not sell those figures through the Paypal card.

Hi Shonisaurus,
A couple of years ago I talked to Royal Ontario Museum for the Cambrian set too.
They told me that I should have left my Credit Card Number over the phone (not my bank account that's useless..).
That was a totally unsafe and dangerous way to buy an item.
Please, don't do that and be careful.
And believe me, the Cambrian Set from Royal Ontario Museum isn't that precious...
Kind Regards
^-^

Shonisaurus

Thanks for your words Robin. That is one of the reasons why I do not buy the Ontario Museum of Canada, I only buy by Paypal or electronic card. After the bad experience with the palorchestes of the ghost company that I alluded to in another post (and that made me change all the bank details and electronic card) I do not buy anything from anyone that they do not sell by Paypal card.  :)

stegosauria

Sorry Shonisaurus, I wasn't enough expressing: I wrote you to ask again the other forum member (Ciaphus Cain) and I thought the same about the way the museum wanted to proceed: shortly really unsafe.

And to back to topic, the ebay throw this out first as lowest price plus shipping to Canada: https://www.ebay.com/itm/PNSO-X-China-Post-17-Mamenchisaurus-Dinosaurs-figure-model-w-limited-stamps/253146839029?hash=item3af0ba37f5:g:UZYAAOSwJa1ZthMm

And about acro-man- I don't really know well anybody from the forum because I just started to be active here but I had a deal with him. Originally I wrote a post in his thread and that post convinced him that even if the PNSO Seven Little Dinosaurs set is expensive some people still like to get this set like me (otherwise that set was produced jointly with China Post too). But then in my second PM (he answered the fitrst one) I asked him to put a set for me aside because in December I couldn't afford that because of another deal with Halichoeres and probably even in January too. So I was just honest with him and while he didn't answer my second PM when I wrote to him in February again, he answered and yeah he put aside a set for me just was too busy to write that. So in February I could get that beautiful set from him.

So I don't know earlier you were just asking questions or you two actually started to negotiate a deal and suddenly you decided to back out but I think if you wrote that you sincerely want that figure and you ask forgiveness from him I think that's all you can do and worth a try. There isn't anything you can loose.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.