News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm looking for the pnso pvc mamenchisaurus s

Started by Toasaurus, April 07, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

I'm looking for the pnso mamenchisaurus for cheaper than eBay prices and acroman refuses to sell me one for no reason so if you have one or couldn't help me out with acroman and get him to sell me a figure please help me I would be very much appreciated

IrritatorRaji

Toasaurus

Like I said there's too expensive acroman hd the cheapest but he's to rude to sell me one

Lanthanotus

Since this appears here for a second time I want to say that I got to know Jerry as a kind and honest person who organizes trades to the best he can. I myself purchased from him twice and all communication was very friendly.

I do not know the reasons in this case, however, as stated in his sales thread, he's currently moving, so maybe he got more important issues right now to deal with. However and whatever the reason, I think that such negative opinions about a forum member should be discussed in the PM section. As IrritatorRaji said, there's other options for acquiring that figure.

Toasaurus

I am but he's not responding and like I said they option s on eBay are way to expensive I want to reason with him but I don't know I'm just mad

Flaffy

Unless something happened between you two in pms, saying that someone is "rude" just because they refused to sell you a product is frankly quite rude and disrespectful to the seller in question.
(again unless something happened behind the scenes) Acro-man is in no way obligated to sell you the PNSO mamenchisaurus.
"acroman refuses to sell me one for no reason" Everyone has a reason for doing things. I'm pretty sure Acroman has a valid reason for the refusal.

RobinGoodfellow

I bought from acro-man so many times and he is a very kind person, so easy to deal with.
I can't believe he was rude with someone simply because he's not that kind of guy.
It's highly probable that he's busy right now so he can't reply.. that's all.. life is more important than plastic toys..

DinoToyForum

Just a reminder to everyone that personal attacks are against forum rules. C:-) This is a warning.

Toasaurus

Toasaurus

The real reason why he wouldn't sell to me is beacuse I was planning on buying a figure last year from him and I changed my mind but i promise to get this one I'm sorry for along the anger I caused especially to acroman some time I get so angry and get caught up in the moment and I just start getting angry with thinking I hope acroman man and everyone's else can forgive me :)

Shonisaurus

There is nothing to forgive as far as I am concerned, we each have a reaction to things, I am the first member of the DTF to make constant mistakes, we are human, not perfect machines. My personal opinion about Acro-man is that he is a very kind person, he always replies that he can (now perhaps on a business trip or on a holiday that may be the reason), his treatment is deferential and I can affirm from my personal opinion That their products are cheaper than in any eBay store and it has always arrived to me ahead of time.

But honestly we all get angry for some reason but my personal opinion that is not worth changing for nothing, life metaphorically is a breath, ultimately we live four days and my humble opinion is that we must be patient both in the forum and outside of him and in any circumstance of life. It does not compensate an anger that will last you four days to the tranquility that patience gives us.  :)

Toasaurus

Ok thanks but I live in Canada's and I don't think I get the same deals like in the us or any where else I wouldn't have to pay $150  cad fo it but I get where you coming from

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 07, 2018, 11:43:17 PM
Ok thanks but I live in Canada's and I don't think I get the same deals like in the us or any where else I wouldn't have to pay $150  cad fo it but I get where you coming from

I put myself in your place Toasaurus because the same thing happens to me with the Cambrian creatures of the Ontario Museum of Canada that I have unfortunately tried to buy them but they do not send them to Spain. And sincerely they are very pretty figures of Cambrian animals that rival in beauty with those of Favorite and Safari.

stegosauria

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 08, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I put myself in your place Toasaurus because the same thing happens to me with the Cambrian creatures of the Ontario Museum of Canada that I have unfortunately tried to buy them but they do not send them to Spain. And sincerely they are very pretty figures of Cambrian animals that rival in beauty with those of Favorite and Safari.

I think I saw a conversation about that set of Cambrian creatures. More exactly that someone asked who wants them and then he will buy and post them for everyone interested which will be cheaper then ordering from the museum directly.

This thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6485.msg192437#msg192437

It was in January but until the next occasion arises you can ask about shipping prices there.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: stegosauria on April 08, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

I think I saw a conversation about that set of Cambrian creatures. More exactly that someone asked who wants them and then he will buy and post them for everyone interested which will be cheaper then ordering from the museum directly.

This thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6485.msg192437#msg192437

It was in January but until the next occasion arises you can ask about shipping prices there.

I sent them an email in case they can sell me the Cambrian animals of the Ontario Museum and send them to my home. I doubt that they do since I tried it once and they denied it to me but to try I do not lose anything. By the way, that person that indicates that he loved them was me and I know it was in January.

stegosauria

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 08, 2018, 10:08:18 PM
Quote from: stegosauria on April 08, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

I sent them an email in case they can sell me the Cambrian animals of the Ontario Museum and send them to my home. I doubt that they do since I tried it once and they denied it to me but to try I do not lose anything. By the way, that person that indicates that he loved them was me and I know it was in January.

Sorry I didn't notice that. But why you were refused if I can ask you? It's so hard to send them to Spain?

Shonisaurus

Nothing happens. They told me that I had to give my bank account number and I gave it to them but they told me they could not send it to me because their electronic application did not recognize it. In fact I sent them a message as I have already told you via email and in all safety if they answer me they will tell me the same thing. They only allow shipments within Canada. In fact I made the purchase but as I saw they did not send it to me. I contacted them by phone and they told me that they could not send them to me that they gave me back the money.

Unfortunately, Europe and in particular in Spain do not ship from the Ontario Museum.  :(  I have had much better luck with the Briston Museum of Great Britain that sent me the pliosaurus in record time. I could not complain.

stegosauria

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 08, 2018, 10:48:41 PM
Nothing happens. They told me that I had to give my bank account number and I gave it to them but they told me they could not send it to me because their electronic application did not recognize it. In fact I sent them a message as I have already told you via email and in all safety if they answer me they will tell me the same thing. They only allow shipments within Canada. In fact I made the purchase but as I saw they did not send it to me. I contacted them by phone and they told me that they could not send them to me that they gave me back the money.

Unfortunately, Europe and in particular in Spain do not ship from the Ontario Museum.  :(  I have had much better luck with the Briston Museum of Great Britain that sent me the pliosaurus in record time. I could not complain.

No, I meant why the other forum member refused you- if that was the case. If just nothing happened I hope later will be more interested forum members and the deals will happen. If I had plus money I would join but unfortunately I don't have now or in the near future.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: stegosauria on April 08, 2018, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 08, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

No, I meant why the other forum member refused you- if that was the case. If just nothing happened I hope later will be more interested forum members and the deals will happen. If I had plus money I would join but unfortunately I don't have now or in the near future.

Unfortunately, the forum member told me that he would sell me one. I contacted him through the DTF email and he told me that he would get it but unfortunately in the end he did not answer me. On the other hand, I sent a message to the Ontario Museum and they have not answered me either, so I do not think anyone interested in selling that set of Cambrian animals are pretty nice and cool figures.  :-\

stegosauria

I don't know since when you're waiting the answers but I would say later write another message to the forum member (both email and PM) and ask again on the thread. Sometimes an answer is just takes time.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: