News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Best Figures of 2013

Started by Takama, December 19, 2013, 03:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are the 3 best figures of 2013

Wild Safari: Gryposaurus
Wild Safari: Gastornis
Wild Safari: Dimorphodon
Wild Safari: Diabloceratops
Wild Safari: Elasmosaurus
CollectA: Diplodocus
CollectA: Diabloceratops
CollectA: Deinotherium
CollectA: Despletoesaurus
CollectA: Deluxe Parasaurolophus
CollectA: Pachycephalasaurus
Carnegie Collection: Concavenator
Schelich: Carnotaurus
Schelich: Styrachosaurus
Papo: Canotaurus
Papo: Dimetodon
Papo: Wooly Rhino
Favorite: Soft model Tyrannosaurus Featherd
Favorite: Soft Model Tyrannosaurus
Favorite:  Soft Model Pteranodon
Favorite: Soft Model Allosaurus
Favorite: Soft Model Triceratops
Favorite Soft Model Styrachosaurus
Favorite: Soft Model Ankylosaurus
Favorite: Soft Model Parasaurolophus
Favorite: Soft Model Velociraptor
Favorite: Soft Model Brachiosaurus
Favorite: Soft Model Plesiosaurus
Favorite: Soft Model Spinosaurus
Favorite: Soft Model Stegosaurus
Mojo Fun: Deinotherium
Mojo Fun: Entelodont
Mojo Fun: Brototherium
Mojo Fun: Hyenadon
Sideshow: Collectibles: Dilophosaurus
Other, Specify bellow

Hynerpeton

Just realized the sail back Dimetrodon came in first. :D
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Arul

As a toy or art,papo is the best  :)

SidB

I'd never voted in this pole, as it occurred before my time. Still, I thought that it would be neat to go back into the past and make my mark.Three votes only really forces one to make hard choices - two Papos and one Favorite. Wow!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.