You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New specimens of Reigitherium from Patagonia

Started by Halichoeres, May 04, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Most Mesozoic mammals are known only from teeth. This one is slightly better since we also have a dentary (lower jaw bone):

Appears to be open access: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10914-018-9437-x
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Loon

Quote from: BlueKrono on May 04, 2018, 09:09:23 PM
I'd hate to be a reconstructionist.
Indeed, it was hard to rebuild the South after the Civil War.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.