You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Customized Sinoceratops Mattel - JW:FK triceratops custom

Started by Brolyss4, April 23, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

Hello my friends.

This is my Sinoceratops custom over a Mattel Triceratops from "Jurassc World: Fallen kingom", based on the stylized sinoceratops that appears on the Jurassic "World: Alive" videogame, horns and skin sulpted in epoxy putty, articulated action and sound were preserved.

Please visit my page to view more:

www.facebook.com/ArquimiaModels

I hope you like my custom

IrritatorRaji

Digibasherx

Minmiminime

That is definitely worthy of many a "wow"! 😍 You've really pulled that off, it's excellent! Brilliant sculpting and paintwork
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Reptilia

Great job indeed. Are you planning any other customization with Mattel toys? Perhaps some minor tweaks to the Baryonyx to make it look exactly like its movie counterpart?

Brolyss4

Than you very much guys, I'm glad you like it!!

Quote from: Reptilia on April 23, 2018, 10:56:40 PM
Great job indeed. Are you planning any other customization with Mattel toys? Perhaps some minor tweaks to the Baryonyx to make it look exactly like its movie counterpart?

You read my mind, I just bought the Mattel Baryonyx to repaint it, maybe some putty work too, although it doesn't need it, it's a very nice toy. It is the next in the custom line.

mgaguilar

Fantastic! Thanks for including photos of the modification in action! It's always good to see workflow shots.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Doug Watson

Quote from: Brolyss4 on April 23, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Damn poachers! ;)

But seriously great custom I especially love your paint job on the horns and spikes.

Brolyss4

Quote from: Doug Watson on April 24, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
Quote from: Brolyss4 on April 23, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Damn poachers! ;)

But seriously great custom I especially love your paint job on the horns and spikes.

Hehe, thank you so much, I also liked how the horns turned out, I wanted to give them that keratin cover appearance that some bulls have on the horns.

Flaffy

So it's not a new leaked Mattel Roarivore prototype now?  ::)

Nice custom, love the colours! Now I wish Mattel would actually make a Sinoceratops figure, maybe with toned down frill spikes like the one we saw on screen, rather than Ludia's rendition.

Nimravus

Brolyss4

Quote from: Flaffy on April 24, 2018, 06:04:02 PM
So it's not a new leaked Mattel Roarivore prototype now?  ::)

:P :P :P :-[ :-[

Hehehehe, no one believed me anyway, hehe  ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.