News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jayroxdawrld's wants

Started by Jayroxdawrld, December 29, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayroxdawrld

Does anyone know where to find rare bullyland figures? I'm looking for the mastodonsaurus, procynosuchus, edaphosaurus, and paratypothorax.If you know any places that sell these rare figures please let me know

Lanthanotus

The Procynosuchus is a Museum exclusive, it is sold in the Museum Korbach, also got mine from them via mail. I also picked one up few months ago, but it is already sold. The Museum in Korback also had the Protochirotherium for sale (a Bullyland Museum excluse aswell, originally from a Museum a few kilometeres from Korbach). Also, they had several other retired "dinosaurs" in their shelves, so it may be worth to give them a call.

The Paratypothorax was on Amazon.de a while ago, but isn't anymore - maybe it comes back, as some other retired figures from Bullyland appear there from time to time, a good but pricey source may also be Amazon.com. However with exception of the Procynosuchus all of them are out of production (even the Procynosuchus may be), and are quite elusive. Ebay.de and ebay.kleinanzeigen.de are your friends.

Good luck.

Jayroxdawrld

I have just started collecting figures for a paleozoic collection. Does anyone know where to buy any of the play visions prehistoric amphibians or the whole set?  :)

sauroid

Quote from: Jayroxdawrld on December 29, 2017, 04:33:35 PM
I have just started collecting figures for a paleozoic collection. Does anyone know where to buy any of the play visions prehistoric amphibians or the whole set?  :)
i dont know if this is the right thread for your query but i think Roselaar still has some PV prehistoric amphibians left
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SBell

Quote from: Jayroxdawrld on December 29, 2017, 04:15:53 PM
Does anyone know where to find rare bullyland figures? I'm looking for the mastodonsaurus, procynosuchus, edaphosaurus, and paratypothorax.If you know any places that sell these rare figures please let me know

I have a spare Procynosuchus. I'll send you a PM.

As for the others...I have them, but I'd never part with them! ;)

Jayroxdawrld

Does anyone know where rare bullyland figures especially mastodonsaurus sell for a reasonable price? I would really like one for my collection. Please let me know if you know where mastodonsaurus, procynosuchus,paratypothorax,protochirotherium,arizonasaurus,edaphosaurus, or batrachotomus are sold. I would love to start a collection with Bullyland figures.  :'(

Thank you

Libraraptor

Firstly I´d consider moving this thread into the classifieds section.
Secondly I´d recommend eBay. Bullyland has some rare figures, Mastodonsaurus, Paratyphothorax, Ankylosaurus etc. They sometimes Show up in lots.
Try your luck on eBay. Or ask fellow members for doubles. Even here in Germany one has  noticed the value of some rare figures, so it´s not that easy to find some at reasonable Prices, but it´s possible. If I can help hunting, let me know, I Keep my eyes open as good as I can and  post in the eBay Germany - thread as often as possible. Good luck hunting!

DinoToyForum

Hi Jayroxdawrld, welcome to the Dinotoyforum.

C:-) I have split the posts from the threads you hijacked, merged them into this single topic, and moved it to the Classifieds section. Your behaviour was actually breaking a forum rule 4 (Respect designated topic areas (categories and threads)). So, in the future, please use this thread to make requests for figures you're looking for. You can familiarise yourself with the forum rules here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0 Thanks!  - Admin  C:-)

Mononykus

DeJankins has the Arizonasaurus and Dan's Dinosaurs has the Protochirotherium in stock. Both are in the USA but ship internationally. Other than that, you will have to try ebay or call/visit some of the german museums for the exclusives (if that is an option). The Edaphosaurus will probably be the hardest to find, as its the oldest. Good luck. All of these figures are well worth the effort to locate them.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Jayroxdawrld on December 29, 2017, 04:15:53 PM
Does anyone know where to find rare bullyland figures? I'm looking for the mastodonsaurus, procynosuchus, edaphosaurus, and paratypothorax.
Hi,
You can buy the Procynosuchus here :
https://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Bullyland-Procynosuchus-Korbach-Germany/dp/B010KNF9YI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514580874&sr=8-1&keywords=BULLYLAND+procynosuchus

I think The seller is actually a Slovanian guy, which I regret buying from him in the past, having realized he's really scalper with his prices.
But, as for this particular figure, which sells no where else - I think the price is even low.

I might also add that you forgot to mention the most beautiful ( my personal opinion ) and elusive figure - the Bullyland  Liliensternus
You have a review here :
http://dinotoyblog.com/2013/09/04/liliensternus-bullyland/

Good luck

Jayroxdawrld

Thanks guys for the advice and good wishes, up to date my permian and carboniferous collections are pitifully tiny. Does anyone know any unique figures I could add that are available at a store for a reasonable price? ;)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Jayroxdawrld on December 30, 2017, 01:56:31 PM
Thanks guys for the advice and good wishes, up to date my permian and carboniferous collections are pitifully tiny. Does anyone know any unique figures I could add that are available at a store for a reasonable price? ;)

That's hard, most companies don't make many Carboniferous/Permian animals. Dejankins still has the discontinued Safari Scutosaurus and Inostrancevia in stock. There are several nice Dimetrodon figures available, including the new Safari and one from Favorite Co. CollectA will have a new Estemmenosuchus out this year, and Schleich just released their Dinogorgon. If you're into Carboniferous/Permian aquatic life, the Prehistoric Sharks Toob from Safari has several animals from that period. There are several (out-of-production but often found on eBay) miniatures from Kaiyodo that might fit the bill (Eryops, Meganeura, Xenacanthus, Trochosaurus, Dimetrodon, Diplocaulus). I don't know if any of that helps, but I wish you luck! Maybe send your favorite figure manufacturers an email telling them how much demand there is for Paleozoic creatures!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

brettnj

I can help with Kaiyodos.  I typically have my buyers send me links to the lowest prices they can find for each figure of interest and I beat them.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

Jayroxdawrld

Does anyone know where to get or have a bullyland paratypothorax for a reasonable price? I've been looking for this figure all over the web but the ones I saw have like $20 shipping.

Thanks

RobinGoodfellow

..good luck for your search... if you're searching for rare Bullyland figures at reasonable prices then you really need a good luck..  ;)

Jayroxdawrld

Does anyone have the Bullyland paratypothorax for sale? I've been looking for this figure for a while now and would really love to add one to my collection. All of the websites I've visited that have it have it for a very expensive price. Please PM me if you have one available for sale. I don't really have any good stuff for trade. :D

Thanks very much

Libraraptor

I don't know if you are still looking for a Bullyland Paratypothorax,  but here is one on eBay Germany who would be shipped worldwide
https://m.ebay.de/itm/Seltene-Bullyland-Saurier/192592665801?hash=item2cd76adcc9:g:NDAAAOSwSwNbQiEK

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.