News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mini Minmi's repaints (updated June 27th)

Started by Mini Minmi, May 07, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mini Minmi

Thank you everyone, you make me want to keep trying.  ^-^

IrritatorRaji

Definitely do keep at it, you're already amazing, imagine how awesome your work will be in 6 months! Imagine how amazing it'd be in a year!

Bokisaurus

Fun, eh? I love repainting figures, wish I had more time.
You have improved a lot on our skills. I was impressed that you started out with small figures first, I found that hard when I first started.
When I first started, I went to second hand stores and looked for cheap figures, a great way to find figures to repaint.
I can't wait to see your development as you repaint more figures, keep up the great work!

ceratopsian

Your paint version of the Oviraptor really makes me think I should have had mine repainted when I had the Psittacosaurus done!

Mini Minmi

Finally finished repainting this spinosaurus! Not very happy with the mouth but it was pretty much the best I could do painting teeth one by one with a toothpick. It was quite crammed in there. I still think he looks worlds better than the original paint job and that's what counts. Can't wait to varnish the bad boy as the paint is unstable and rubbing off easily. Hope you like him! Rawr!

danmalcolm

Wow wicked job on this.... Looks great. Way better than the sum of its parts!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.