News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

Started by postsaurischian, May 25, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

I have been collecting Marvel comic books since the mid 70s. When it comes to figures I have always only been into animals
        and have always been able to withstand the many Marvel temptations that appeared occasionally here and there.
   ... Until Eaglemoss Publication released a series of magazines from 2005 - 2013, each issue dedicated to a single character
  and accompanied by a metal figurine. The models are all more or less in 1:20 and I like the design. My resistance was broken
     and I started a little collection :-[ ;D . There are more than 200 issues, but as with the books I'm only collecting Silver Age
                        characters (and beginning Bronze Age) and I'm not a completist. I won't get the ones I don't like.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm starting with "The World's Greatest Comic Magazine!" - The Fantastic Four

Reed Richards ~ Mister Fantastic

Ben Grimm ~ The Thing

Johnny Storm ~ The Human Torch

Susan Storm / Richards ~ The Invisible Girl

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)  A Kaiyodo figure for size compyrison:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Other characters that appeared in Fantastic Four for the first time:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Dr. Doom

Medusa ~ member of The Inhumans

amargasaurus cazaui

Often considered buying some of these, but just never have. I think I would be much like you, picking and choosing mainly my favorite characters .......they are well done especially given the smaller size
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.