News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO reviving - Exhibition in Chengdu!

Started by acro-man, May 13, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 14, 2018, 02:54:25 PM
Any ideas on the oviraptorosaur? Maybe Banji long?

If they're basing it off the oviraptorid in the press release image of Qianzhousaurus, which they appear to be, then it would be Nankangia.

Shonisaurus

A PNSO Qianzhousaurus based on the brilliant pictorial and paleoartistic work of Zhao Chuang would be something apotheosis.

That in my case I prefer it of PVC or vinyl.

JohannesB

I hope the first models will be released within six months to a year ;-)

ItsTwentyBelow

This company produces such wonderful models, but I've never seen one in person. Would like to own a couple of the large vinyl figures eventually.

Did anyone in the US reliably carry these before things got tough for PNSO? Hopefully they don't remain as hard to acquire as Kaiyodo and Favorite products.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: ItsTwentyBelow on June 03, 2018, 10:06:51 PM
This company produces such wonderful models, but I've never seen one in person. Would like to own a couple of the large vinyl figures eventually.

Did anyone in the US reliably carry these before things got tough for PNSO? Hopefully they don't remain as hard to acquire as Kaiyodo and Favorite products.

Unfortunately you're a little bit late for the large vinyl figures..
They're out of production now.
In US, Dejankins and Dan's Dinosaurs had them but now they're out of stock ( only minis are available: http://www.dejankins.com/pnso17 ).
You can find them yet in Europe at Everything Dinosaurs ( https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product-category/models-and-inflatables/pnso-age-of-dinosaurs/ ) or Ebay (at inflated prices).
:-\

BrontoScorpio

Don't be discouraged - you are not too late.
since it is China-made - there are thousands of those :
eBay can even be cheaper than stores - you need to compare also shipping prices -
It usualy pays off to buy from one seller - to combine postage cost.
Good Luck !

Look at the following ebay searches :

1. eBAY general search PNSO Dinosaur
2. eBay Seller1
3. eBay Seller2
4. eBay Seller3
5. eBay Seller4

RobinGoodfellow

...all those sellers are from China... ItsTwentyBelow asked for US sellers..  ;)

Huskies

Talk to Acro-man. He may be able to find the ones you are looking for.

Syndicate Bias

So is there any news? Facebook hasn't shown anything i guess we gotta wait a couple of weeks  ???

Renecito

Pure awesomeness!!! Thx for sharing!!!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Die_Maulquappe

Thx for sharing....
these new models look like some levels over their actual build quality, size and posing.
[have Doyle,Titan and Euhelophus]

There is a Spinosaurus behind the Giganoto... I saw a picture of it.
Its posing with a prey (fish) looks like the copy of the  Pegasus hobbies Spinosaurus Kit...but with modern shaped Spino.
looks good anyway

Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.