News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO reviving - Exhibition in Chengdu!

Started by acro-man, May 13, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

PNSO is really on the move!
This is them preparing an exhibition in Chengdu which will open to public sometime soon.
Take a breath before scrolling down, this is a heart attacker!
Thanks to Dr.Rax for taking these incredible photos.

Some of the statues bear the paint art by Tison Zhang, if not all.

PNSO's production plan for 2018
It doesn't really show the specific models or species they want to release, just saying there will be "toys / statues / accessories / children's stuff", etc
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Syndicate Bias

Flaffy

Back from the dead I see!  ;D Where Battat failed, PNSO prevailed.
So glad they got through their legal troubles, hopefully the original sculptor is still working with them.

Hopefully this means the previously announced models will be released, can't wait to see what the future holds for this company!
Thanks Acro-man for the news!

Ravonium

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on May 13, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
Does this mean PNSO Giganotosaurus?  ;D

If the dino in this image is supposed to be a Giganotosaurus, then I actually think it might mean a PNSO Giganotosaurus.

Jose S.M.

I hope they come out in full force again, and hopefully they will be somewhat easy to get.

Shonisaurus

What a joy you just gave me Acro-man! So are there possibilities for them to do the spinosaurus, giganotosaurus and amargasaurus of PNSO that may become the best figures in the market?

I would also like to know if Zhao Chuang will continue as a co-founder of the PNSO company. It is one of the best paleoartísticas of the moment and of all times and that I advise a toy company of the size of PNSO understand that it has guaranteed success.

Fortunately, PNSO has resurfaced as the Phoenix.  :)

IrritatorRaji

ceratopsian

Patrx

Good golly, that oviraptorosaur is excellent.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Ravonium on May 13, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on May 13, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
Does this mean PNSO Giganotosaurus?  ;D

If the dino in this image is supposed to be a Giganotosaurus, then I actually think it might mean a PNSO Giganotosaurus.

That looks like Yangchuanosaurus to me, but I could be mistaken.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Faelrin

This sounds like excellent news. I hope they will be back in full force soon. They made some excellent stuff. Lovely models too.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Syndicate Bias

Pooh no what i mean by if this means giganotosaurus i meant the one that isnt on this thread that was teased a long time.ago

Nimravus

Quote from: acro-man on May 13, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

What species is this stegosauridae? It is huge and really nice!

And this one? I love its details, the eye is fantastic!

And if this is their Giganotosaurus, uff, I don't know if many people will resist buying it!

Acro-man, thanks for the info, you have created great expectations in the forum!  ^-^

Syndicate Bias

The original giganotosaurus was better

MLMjp

That is not a Giganotosaurus, it is most likely a Yangchuanosaurus statue.

suspsy

Well, this is encouraging news! I hope this means new miniatures as well!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Takama

Guys, this is the Giganotosaurus that they have(or had) in the works

Quote from: Nimravus on May 13, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

What species is this stegosauridae? It is huge and really nice!

And this one? I love its details, the eye is fantastic!

And if this is their Giganotosaurus, uff, I don't know if many people will resist buying it!

Acro-man, thanks for the info, you have created great expectations in the forum!  ^-^

That Stegosaur looks like Huyangosaurus.   And that Allosaur statue could be one of there more expensive models Like Sidshow models

I really, REALLY, Hope this all means that PNSO is revivied

Syndicate Bias

Yea that giga i have a front pic of it. Acro man showed it to me ill post it here when i can

PhilSauria

OMG!! I really look forward to seeing this company back in the game! Their product is awesome and has me considering packing away some of my mass produced figures to make space for more PNSO.

Simon

Folks - I don't believe that anyone else has posted this yet - BUT:

That Tyrannosaur chasing the Oviraptorid appears to be a Qianzhousaurus sinensis(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o)

After TRex, this (to me) is the "Sexiest"  Tyrannosaurid - HANDS DOWN!!!  Size+Feathers+Croc-like snout= PURE AWESOMENESS   ;D ;D ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: