You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

We can get some old exhibit Favorites as part of the neovenator/baryonx order.

Started by brettnj, August 07, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

We can get the following Favorite exhibit exclusives at original issue prices when placing our Favorite order on the 25th (when the two new figures release).

1. Concavenator & Pelecanimimus
2. Tarbosaurus
3. Yutyrannus the duel
4. Bistahieversor vs Pentaceratops
5. Redondasaurus vs Coelophysis
6. Zhuchengtyrannus vs Sinoceratops
7. Guanlong vs Yinlong

Please PM with e-mail address ASAP if interested in anything and I will follow with prices and a paste detailing how we work.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Hey.

Last call for all exhibit exclusive Favorites noted above.

Tomorrow night I'll be submitting the list of what is already ordered and barring anything unexpected, those should be locked in for us.

Any requests that come in afterwards may or may not be fulfilled.  That will be up to the venue shop manager.

Please PM ASAP if interested in anything.

Remember we are getting these from the actual venue at issue/retail prices.

Thanks.
Brett

Toasaurus

stegosauria

Quote from: Toasaurus on August 31, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
Hey any new on the neovenator and baryonyx yet

You contacted Brett about your request? Just asking because I'm participating in this order too (just as a new buyer so don't have past experiences) and Brett sends the information always through via email. Otherwise the new figures, so the Baryonyx and the Neovenator got delayed by a typhoon.

Toasaurus

Quote from: stegosauria on August 31, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
Quote from: Toasaurus on August 31, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
Hey any new on the neovenator and baryonyx yet

You contacted Brett about your request? Just asking because I'm participating in this order too (just as a new buyer so don't have past experiences) and Brett sends the information always through via email. Otherwise the new figures, so the Baryonyx and the Neovenator got delayed by a typhoon.
lol understandable ive ordered off brett a few time hes really good but due to this delay i might have to wait till the end of September to order then no offence brett i sent an email explaing it

brettnj

Hey.

Just in case I failed to add a(nother (Sigh...)) member address to my mailing list (Found out today I forgot yet another...), the older favorites are with my source already and the baryonyx and neovenator are expected tomorrow.

I have spares of those two and the tarbosaurus.

For anyone with whom I've already communicated, please contact me via e-mail if you are not on my list.  For anyone else who might want any of the three figures noted above, please PM.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

These figures are currently en route to (many of my buyers and) me.

I'll have spares of the bary, neo, and tarbo (and I have one tamba here) in hand (in New Jersey/the US) this week if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.