News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Meet Ounalashkastylus!

Started by suspsy, October 09, 2015, 01:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Desmostylians were weird man, really weird :)) Kind of makes me sad that I can't go out and watch one of these wonky little guys waddling around on a beach somewhere along the west coast, but such is the plight of those of us interested in paleofauna I suppose.

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I keep hearing rumors that desmostylian toys are not uncommon in Japan. Is this true? Why have I never seen one on the blog or the forum?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's a very interesting animal. I don't expect to ever see it in the toy market though.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on November 07, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
I keep hearing rumors that desmostylian toys are not uncommon in Japan. Is this true? Why have I never seen one on the blog or the forum?

I'm pretty sure Kaiyodo made a Paleoparadoxia skull replica but that is all as far as I know.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.