News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stigymoloch Figure

Started by Flaffy, November 17, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Anyone have any info on this little thing? (source: monsterhousehk)

Syndicate Bias

Nothing as of yet I've been looking since I saw this on FB yesterday  :(

Shadowknight1

That's a pretty good Stygimoloch!

...it might just be me, but the style seems kinda...Papo-ish?  Could it be a leaked Papo?
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

What an excellent stygimoloch. I have Geoworld but nothing can compare to this beauty. The company that has done it is an outstanding company hopefully it was a leak from Papo, otherwise it would be bought from Monsterhouse.

MLMjp

Halichoeres

I think I recognize that mosasaur, it's part of a set of desk accessories by Takara Tomy. I think it's possible that the Stygimoloch is a Papo, but then again lots of upstart companies are copying their style, like IToy and Rebor.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

acro-man

It's made by an unknown workshop in China.
Easily found on Taobao...

If you want one, don't pay more than 20 bucks...
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Blade-of-the-Moon

Finally received this guy, pretty good size and nice detail.  The bag says " King Orange Idea " maybe the maker? 9.5" long and 5" tall.

Shadowknight1

That looks pretty good!  It almost looks like a Papo without being a Papo.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Blade-of-the-Moon

If it had been a bit smaller it would have fit right in as a Papo, it's almost tyrannosaur sized which is something I don't think Papo would have done.  That said it's really nice well detailed figure, very much based on the Jurassic World design.

Digibasherx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 11, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
Finally received this guy, pretty good size and nice detail.  The bag says " King Orange Idea " maybe the maker? 9.5" long and 5" tall.

It's quite a nice looking Stygi especially with some detailed paint work; but Blade, holy moly that keyboard got some dust on it :P.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Digibasherx on December 11, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 11, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

It's quite a nice looking Stygi especially with some detailed paint work; but Blade, holy moly that keyboard got some dust on it :P.

Shoot me the references of a maid that will work free and i'll get on it lol  ;D  I don't just live here i work here so everything gets a bit..dirty.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon After commenting that it is as big as tyrannosaurus I have just fallen into temptation and bought that beauty. Thanks for the Blade-of-the-moon information.

Halichoeres

To me it looks like the result of AAA inheriting a Papo mold. Interesting figure. Solid PVC, I assume?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 11, 2018, 08:07:29 AM
avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon After commenting that it is as big as tyrannosaurus I have just fallen into temptation and bought that beauty. Thanks for the Blade-of-the-moon information.

It would be odd if they actually found a Pachycephalosaur that size..lol

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 11, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
To me it looks like the result of AAA inheriting a Papo mold. Interesting figure. Solid PVC, I assume?

Maybe? It feels light but solid, might just be hollow at the very core?  It could also be the material it's made from, more plastic than what Papo uses ?

Shonisaurus

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon But is the stygimoloch (pachycephalosaurus) a solid or hollow PVC? What material is it made of? Maybe, can it be like Carnegie's kronosaurus?

Mine is on its way and in the best of cases I will have it at home as soon as January 16.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 11, 2018, 07:13:09 PM
avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon But is the stygimoloch (pachycephalosaurus) a solid or hollow PVC? What material is it made of? Maybe, can it be like Carnegie's kronosaurus?

Mine is on its way and in the best of cases I will have it at home as soon as January 16.

Cant tell, feels solid , but lightweight. not very rubbery much like Papo's but more rigid?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.