You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Acro-man's Chinasaur store - PNSO new mini set, Nanmu's Berserker Rex

Started by acro-man, February 21, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 23, 2018, 06:02:43 PM
Will you be having the new Eofauna Giganotosaurus soon? I would love to see more pictures of it if you do, thanks!

S @Syndicate Bias
No way, bro. It's not a Chinese brand.
I think the European collectors get to play it first!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

RobinGoodfellow

Will you be having the new Eofauna Giganotosaurus soon? I would love to see more pictures of it if you do, thanks!

Eofauna brand isn't from China or Japan; it's from Spain.  ;)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on November 24, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Certain Eofauna is from Spain as paleocriaturas of Jetoar is also Spanish product. In the case of Eofauna regardless of its genius in making figures of prehistoric toy animals like the rest of companies of different nations, their products put the stamp of "Made in China" so these figures are mass produced in China independently that it is a Spanish brand.  ;)

The parent product is made in the nation of origin but the mass product is produced in China. The same goes for Soutlands Replicas whose parent product is produced in Australia but then mass produced in China.  :)

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 24, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Certain Eofauna is from Spain as paleocriaturas of Jetoar is also Spanish product. In the case of Eofauna regardless of its genius in making figures of prehistoric toy animals like the rest of companies of different nations, their products put the stamp of "Made in China" so these figures are mass produced in China independently that it is a Spanish brand.  ;)

The parent product is made in the nation of origin but the mass product is produced in China. The same goes for Soutlands Replicas whose parent product is produced in Australia but then mass produced in China.  :)

...98% of all worldwide brands see the light of day into a chinese factory... no news about that..

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on November 25, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 24, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

...98% of all worldwide brands see the light of day into a chinese factory... no news about that..

Until a few years ago I put as a rare exception the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Bullyland and in general their products were manufactured in Germany preserved the figures of dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals that put "Made in Germany", then the figures of Bullyland products are he gave them the label we know "Made in China".

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

I saw ur the one if u wanna buy china dinosaurs in one of Andy the dinosaur kings reviews of PNSO meso... the long neck dino. Do you ship to germany aswell?

acro-man

Quote from: Mo_the_Triceratops_King on December 14, 2018, 05:48:27 PM
I saw ur the one if u wanna buy china dinosaurs in one of Andy the dinosaur kings reviews of PNSO meso... the long neck dino. Do you ship to germany aswell?

Hi friend,
You meant Mamenchisaurus?
Sorry it's discountinued and all gone.
However, PNSO might re-release it next year. It's in their production plan at least
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Shonisaurus

By the way Acro-man, do you know if PNSO is going to reveal new figures of dinosaurs of big size? I am interested in their spinosaurus and amargasaurus, sincerely the PNSO amargasaurus is the best sculpture of that species made to date.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.