You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Acro-man's Chinasaur store - PNSO new mini set, Nanmu's Berserker Rex

Started by acro-man, February 21, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 07, 2018, 06:48:17 PM
I just like to say that's acroman refused to sell me the pnso mamenchisaurus and I find that very rude I really wanted this figure for a cheap and he's being rude I wants to fix it and work something's out

Personal attacks are against the forum rules, please refrain. I'm confident you can work out your differences in a civil manner, ideally via pm. C:-)

Toasaurus

Toasaurus

I'm sorry for getting angry earlier sometime I can get angry and not think about anything else acroman if you are reading this I'm sorry for getting mad answers I hope you can forgive me and for everyone else's I've up seated please forgive me :)

UK

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 07, 2018, 06:48:17 PM
I just like to say that's acroman refused to sell me the pnso mamenchisaurus and I find that very rude I really wanted this figure for a cheap and he's being rude I wants to fix it and work something's out

This post is probably not the best way of convincing him to change his mind I fear.

Toasaurus

I know im sorry I apologize for it

UK

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 07, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
I know im sorry I apologize for it

You sound young and passionate. I'm sure you will learn from this and the forum will accept your apology.

Shonisaurus

I understand that if it is the case that you and Acro-man are angry, the best way to solve this problem is dialogue, diplomacy and tranquility and before writing something or saying something that might offend a member of the forum in this case Acro-man as in your personal life, you should solve it in a friendly way without anger, you avoid problems and at least you try to avoid a conflict with people.

I work in public to give an example and often come conflicted and violent users or there is anger between colleagues, in my case the problem solvento with patience and even (this is not the case of the forum) not discussing and keeping quiet with people that for whatever reason they are crazy, I tend to be empathic in my case and I have always avoided problems and I have resolved everything amicably in my work. I think it's the most intelligent and philosophical way to take things one. Is a friend's advice.

acro-man

Dear friends,

Thanks for that you all remember me when I am absent.
Don't worry. I am OK.  :)
It's just work deprives 6 days out of a week from me, so I am almost away from every extracurricular activities.

There are a few real nice models I wanna share with you, but I don't have the time.

I sincerely thank those who considered me as their top Chinasaurs source.
It's been a pleasure to help you dinosaur collectors.

Yet again, work, work never gets easier.

For those who sent inquiries, please allow a few days for my reply.
My deep apologies.

P.S.
The government is blocking DTF, heck....
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Die_Maulquappe

Hello Mr. Acro :)
Do you already sell the IToy Rex?
Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

Syndicate Bias

And the new PNSO dinosaurs too? Jkjk i know they aren't here yet  :'(

Rodrigo Clemente

Acro-man´s, I sent you a private message but I do not know if it worked because I am new to the forum and I still do not know how to use all the resources properly as a private message.

Toasaurus

Hey acroman i just sent youa pm asking if you can help me get some vitae figures off taobao please get back to me asap thanks

acro-man

Seeing as how JP style T-rex has its popularity on this forum, I dared put up the W-Dragon Rex "BUCK" in my store 8)
Anyone interested please move to the top post and PM.

Also, I still have 2 brand-new China Post Mamenchisaurus which should be extinct by now.
Do not hesitate~~~~
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

All right guys, W-Dragon has started production of "Gwangi" the Allosaurus.
Time to pre-order~~~
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

W-Dragon's Gwangi is available now!

Shipping will commence shortly!
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

Hi guys, PNSO 2018 mini set available now~

It's in the first post
喜欢收集和P图

Shonisaurus

avatar_acro-man @acro-man How much would you sell me the 23 new PNSO figures except for the nemicolopterus expenses included? I would be interested to know if I order them.

For 80 dollars (gross price) you sell the 24 figures, except for the nemicolopterus. How much would you sell it to me? Expenses included.

acro-man

Buddy, you actually made the situation difficult.
There's discount in a 24-mini-bundle.
There isn't discount if you buy 23.
So the price remains the same.

Shipping would be $15-20, depending on where you are.
喜欢收集和P图

Syndicate Bias

Will you be having the new Eofauna Giganotosaurus soon? I would love to see more pictures of it if you do, thanks!

Shonisaurus

avatar_acro-man @acro-man Hi Acro-man:

Okay, I'll buy you the 24 new PNSO figures so you can give me a discount. I buy the 24 new figures, including the PNSO nemicolopterus. When you want, you send me the invoice.  :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: