News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Seat Covers

Started by brontosauruschuck, April 29, 2019, 11:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

My dear mother got me these really cool dinosaur seat covers for my car for my birthday. She put them on herself so I wasn't able to look at the packaging or anything. Does anyone know who the artist for these is? They look like it would be from pretty early on in paleontology. I think the pterosaur in the picture is a rhamphorhynchus. I don't know if that helps.

irimali

http://www.copyrightexpired.com/earlyimage/prehistoriclifebeforekt/jurassic_lmalcdlh_1886_unknown_na.html

No idea who the illustrator was but it's from the book "Le Monde Avant Le Creation de l'Homme"  published in 1886.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.