News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 14] Vision studio's Citipati AVAILABLE

Started by acro-man, January 27, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

[Chinasaurs reborn] is a series of Chinasaurs sharing threads that aims to bridge this lovable forum and Chinese sculptors so that more Chinese models can be shared and enjoyed worldwide.

Model: Citipati
Studio: Vision studio
Sculptor:  Tricolor
Content: Citipati + base, finished model
Scale: 1/10
Dimensions: 30cmL * 18cmW * 22cmH
Material: resin
Quantity: 50 each variant, limited

Variant A: warm color - natural looking
Variant B: cold color - blood in the mouth, feather implant on the neck

Estimated time of shipment: April, 2018
Price for finished model: $260

Variant A: warm color

Variant B: cold color

Promo image in Chinese

Please PM for purchase inquiries.
Thank you for reading :)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

acro-man

Citipati READY FOR SHIPPING now!

Here's a pic review in Chinese:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5659373958

When they said there's hair implant and gore in the mouth, they were not kidding!
And it's never too late to order one for yourself  ;D
喜欢收集和P图

Bombyx

I received mine this week. It is beautiful and the hair detail is a good idea. Just one issue: I received the wrong color model...

mgaguilar

BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the detail on the feet.

acro-man

Some in-hand photos.
It's still not too late to get one

喜欢收集和P图

Bob_121

stegosauria

Quote from: Bob_121 on June 09, 2019, 04:41:36 PM
Is it too late to get one of these?

I can only suggest you write a PM to acro-man and maybe you should attach this thread also (this thread is one year old and just to avoid any misunderstanding).

postsaurischian

Unfortunately Jerry (acro-man) told me that due to the US-China trade war, he will no longer be doing the Chinasaur business any more in the future, which I think is very sad :'( .

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 10, 2019, 09:43:16 PM
Unfortunately Jerry (acro-man) told me that due to the US-China trade war, he will no longer be doing the Chinasaur business any more in the future, which I think is very sad :'( .

..really sad, sad news..  :'(

Halichoeres

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on June 11, 2019, 07:32:50 AM
Quote from: postsaurischian on June 10, 2019, 09:43:16 PM

..really sad, sad news..  :'(

Yes, that's very unfortunate to hear. Thanks for letting us know, however.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Hopefully, the trade war between the US and China will soon end and the collection markets of the different nations will open and we will be able to obtain this kind of beauty, what is said is a pity of the commercial war like any other conflict from the personal point between individuals to the of conflict between nations.

I would like that at least the commercial war was not widespread in the field of collecting (in this case dinosaur resin, vinyl or PVC) is a disgrace.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.