You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Galaxy - Amazon Prime UK

Started by khallam, July 27, 2019, 09:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khallam

"...This isn't a park or a world, it's a whole galaxy! In the near future, a team of space explorers travel through a distant solar system and crash on a mysterious planet in an unknown galaxy. They soon discover the planet is inhabited by monstrous dinosaurs. Now these astronauts must cross a dangerous landscape and fight off monsters to find their ship if they ever hope to leave the galaxy alive..."

Sometimes things are so bad they actually become good - this is just bad! haha

Ravonium

Link to what OP is talking about: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B07MJ7PCM8/  :-X

CityRaptor

Last time I checked a planet was not a galaxy.

And that theme has been done before.
Planet of Dinosaurs

"Planeta Burr" and it's US adaption "Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet"

Apparently also the premise of King Dinosaur...or should I say King Slurpasaur?

And for anime:
Jura Tripper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj62oCkssiY

And of course also in novels:

There is likely a lot more.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

stargatedalek

That Papo rex on the cover tells you anything you could possibly need to know.

Shadowknight1

So, they crash and have to travel across the planet to get back to their space ship...that makes 0 logical sense.  If they were flung that far away from the craft, it's no longer suitable for space travel.  If they wandered away and then realized that they were surrounded by killer dinosaurs, then they're ignorant and stupid for wandering so far away from their only means of getting off.  If they abandoned ship with escape pods, then they have no real idea if their ship is capable of space travel.  That's a big flaw to the movie's premise and we're not even getting into paleontology problems.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.