News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's repaints/customs

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, April 12, 2016, 05:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

A Disney's Dinosaur Ankylosaurus, repainted to look like the Anky's in JP3. I will add a dark wash to it sometime soon.

Disney's Dinosaur Iguanodon, (Bruton) repainted to look like the Iguanodon seen in Dinosaur King, his already sculpted in wounds were painted as well.

Disney's Dinosaur Styracosaurus, my own coloration, and my favorite of my current repaints.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Kovu

Nice repaints, especially Eema. I think the iguanodon is Bruton though. Kron was thinner :-)
Absolutely love that movie! Even the lemurs lol. I know, bad Kovu.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Kovu on April 12, 2016, 06:14:56 AM
Nice repaints, especially Eema. I think the iguanodon is Bruton though. Kron was thinner :-)
Absolutely love that movie! Even the lemurs lol. I know, bad Kovu.

Yah, I really like how Eema turned out, I even painted the right amount of finger claws to make her more accurate. And Bruton, ok thanks! Oh... I forgot to post my Disney's Dinosaur Carnotaurus repaint... well those photos will come soon.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Got a new repaint done, JW mini Stegosaurus painted to look like its counterpart in TLW:JP.

I am the Dinosaur King!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

AcroSauroTaurus

Disney's Dinosaur Carnotaurus, gave it a monochromatic but devilish coloration. Blends in really well with the black shelf it sits on... ::)

I am the Dinosaur King!

Daspletotyrannus

AcroSauroTaurus

For those who have seen my collection thread, you will know that I have a 1:3 scale Velociraptor skeleton. Since the brown with dark brown wash didn't look good, I decided to repaint it to look like fresh bone, and I really like how it came out.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Killekor

AcroSauroTaurus, i give you an idea...
Do a velociraptor sculpture, make a mold with the finished sculpture, cut the skeleton Bones (sculpting it), do an hole in every bone, pass in all the holes a Rubber wire, put the customized skeleton in the mold, close the mold and put in the mold acrylic Paint. You Will have an articulated model.

Hope i've helped you.

Predasaurskillekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

AcroSauroTaurus

The paint job on the tail tip of NECA's Shin Godzilla is pretty bad, so I decided to repaint it. Its not completely screen accurate, but it still looks better than before.

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Well... its been a while since I've done a repaint... so here's a repainted Jurassic World Legacy Collection Tyrannosaurus.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Mini Minmi

Hello tall dark and handsome! I like the dark stripes.

AcroSauroTaurus

Its been a while, but here are two new repaints. Both are from the JWFK battle damage mini's set.

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Battle Damage mini Triceratops repaint.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Avian

I love the mix of the browns and dark blues and grays on the triceratops. What kind of paint did you use?
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: MammothProductions on January 04, 2020, 02:04:26 AM
I love the mix of the browns and dark blues and grays on the triceratops. What kind of paint did you use?

Just some brand of acrylic paint that I don't remember the name of off the top of my head.
I am the Dinosaur King!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.