News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Idea for prehistoric collection of Schleich 2021

Started by profnik, December 26, 2019, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Totally agree with you I would like to know who made that fabulous Schleich spinosaurus is the best theropod made to date by Schleich, on the other hand his baryonyx this year is a pretty good and acceptable figure, it is also a much better remarkable theropod than his cryolophosaurus.

Honestly I would like a bittergasaurus by Schleich but that was a real scientific bitterness and within what fits well painted. Schleich has the potential to make good figures for even collectors, as we are members of DTF, everything is encouraged to do them.

Killekor

Quote from: Stolpergeist on February 12, 2020, 11:05:08 PM
It could be that Konstantinov is too busy to work for Schleich more than occasionally, after all he gets commissioned for documentaries, museum exhibits, games, tv shows, science fiction films, etc. and even then they give the amazing sculpts he creates horrid lazy pantjobs.
I would like to know who made the recent Schleich Spinosaurus because that model is fantastic and I think that artist should design more figures.

S @Stolpergeist maybe I'm wrong but I think that Kostantinov itself was the sculptor of the Spinosaurus. That's surely a great figure!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

SidB

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 12, 2020, 05:45:10 PM
Schleich is like LEGO, they don't listen to customers'  interests and wishes. It is as simple as that.
Might makes right?

Takama

Quote from: Stolpergeist on February 12, 2020, 11:05:08 PM
It could be that Konstantinov is too busy to work for Schleich more than occasionally, after all he gets commissioned for documentaries, museum exhibits, games, tv shows, science fiction films, etc. and even then they give the amazing sculpts he creates horrid lazy pantjobs.
I would like to know who made the recent Schleich Spinosaurus because that model is fantastic and I think that artist should design more figures.
The Diabloceratops isn't too bad either if it wasn't for the inaccurate feet.
But then Schleich still tends to throw out odd stuff like that new Augustinia where I don't even know what's going on with its legs, it's like the metacarpals are attached to the elbow and the toes that have far too many claws spread out like tree roots. And I honestly wonder why they chose to make a figure of this genus, after all it has been known for a while that these spike-like osteoderms were actually ribs that got misinterpreted, a similar case to the "tail spikes" of Spinophorosaurus that were in fact just clavicles as we know since I think 2013 or so.

ITs because Schleich does not have any knowledge of Dinosaurs in genral, and they just pull random species off of google Images, as INSPIRATION for there products.   They dont care to know if the species is fragmentary.

suspsy

It's painfully clear that Schleich's problems with dinosaurs aren't going away. But given how fabulous all their extant mammal figures are, it might be nice if they started tackling Cenozoic mammals again. Personally, I'd be interested in these ones:

-Arctodus or Arctotherium, although I'd prefer the latter.
-Gigantopithecus.
-Homotherium.
-Megatherium.
-Platybelodon.
-Sivatherium.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.