News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Palaeoplushies plastic figures

Started by Halichoeres, January 10, 2020, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Rebecca Groom of Palaeoplushies fame has started selling an articulated 3D-printed thylacine "ball joint doll." The first run is already sold out, but I expect she'll make more.

Available here: https://www.palaeoplushies.com/shop/painted-thylacine-ball-joint-doll

And now she's selling a Hyaeonodon:

Link: https://www.palaeoplushies.com/shop/hyaenodon

And an Ichthyosaurus:

https://www.palaeoplushies.com/shop/ichthyosaurus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

She has some neat stuff, though it's all always sold out by the time I see it.

Smilodon P.

Flaffy

If only Rebecca made a Kickstarter version of these that were affordable  :'(
Amazing stuff regardless.

Halichoeres

Thanks for the heads up! I'll add that to the first post.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Sarapaurolophus

Always love her stuff, but can never afford it.
Her Olorotitan is on sale right now but still out of my price range :'(

terrorchicken

the articulated figures are amazing! I like the plush unicorn too!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Groom has now added an Ichthyosaurus to her lineup, and it looks amazing:

Available here: https://www.palaeoplushies.com/shop/ichthyosaurus

Shonisaurus

The paleoplushie figures look good especially that ichythosaurus reminds me of a paleoartistic work by John Sibbick, it is identical to one of his ichythiosaurus illustrations.

Smilodon P.

I was following her Instagram page to see when the next batch of figures would come out.

But, she posted it right in the store.  :(

I'm crossing my fingers so that if she continues to make BJDs, based on her plushies, that among the next ones are Grippia and Araripesuchus (and that I can buy them before they run out).).

Halichoeres

Quote from: Smilodon P. on May 30, 2020, 11:23:03 PM

I'm crossing my fingers so that if she continues to make BJDs, based on her plushies, that among the next ones are Grippia and Araripesuchus (and that I can buy them before they run out).).

I would definitely buy those two.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.