News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MidnightSpino - The start of my collection

Started by MidnightSpino, June 17, 2020, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightSpino

Hello and welcome into my collection thread ^-^

As I just started I only have 7 dinosours... But we all start at some point, right?

In my thread at the new member category I had already shown my Dracorex repaint. Today a parcel from P @PlesiosaurusNessy arrived and I got 3 Invicta's, a Bullyland and a Veloceraptor from Jurassic Park. I´m so thankful for the dinosaurs and can´t wait to collect more!

Here is a picture of my tiny collection. In the next days I want to rearrange them and will go outside to make some photos :P

Dinoguy2

Welcome to collecting! Great start too, you can't go wrong with those Invictas, though finishing the set will probably be a long term project 😬
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Loon

Nice selection of figures! That Jurassic Park raptor was one of my favorites as a kid, and that Mamenchisaurus is beautiful.

Halichoeres

As you say, we all start somewhere! I started with Papos, so you're already off to a better start than I was  :)) :))
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Tiny now (but tasteful!) - you just wait and see how quickly your figures can multiply!

Lanthanotus

Not a bad start,... the Bullyland Styracosaurus is a seldom seen figure, outdated by nevertheless top and Bullyland typical charming.

Shonisaurus

You have practically begun to collect Invicta and Bullyland dinosaurs as happened to me in my youth, a nice collection, even if there are seven figures, it is better if you have few figures. There is a saying that says "little and good is better than much and bad". My congratulations.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.